Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

They're too busy in WingChung class! 

Hard 2 do that when he just hides behind a screen name making indirect threats like somebody's scared to find out his real identity.. Always implies that if I found out who he was,  I would faint and beg for forgiveness..I just see some troll that acts tough and starts stuff by taking shots at kids and making references to ppl that are actually my ppl.. He brought up Will Ragle (my coach and mentor in hs)..Lapsley was my team mate and good friend since we've trained MMA together during our Team WolfPack days.. that's the difference between him and I.. I'm speaking truth he's just blabbering about the 80s when he had hair and a prayer.

You ask, and I deliver...

Introducing GenHeavyHandz....

image.jpeg.73a05fc8a66488c95e04338e8df3607c.jpeg

image.jpeg.0174ae4e6c10afab75632aab8bc88a7b.jpeg

General Heavy Scarf better stick to Men's warehouse modeling and less tough guy antics...since he wants to talk about my "projects" shortcomings I'll tech fall him..ISWA state we can sign up for the grandpa division and let's see how that WingChun kung Pao chicken Kumite style works out for ya @GenHeavyHandz

So the Genereal/Leftenant is an international man of style and fashion! A British Rolling Stone patch hoodie...a Canadian BlueJay hat and is that a "narf" necklace-scarf? WTF is that? The look completed nicely with a Scooby Doo/UnderDog t'shirt under a flannel button down. Who knew the Genereal was Daymond John! My other question..why is @DrunkJoeNamath in possession of these pics?

@FCFIGHTER170 you beat me to it on the fashion takes!!! 

Edited by UncleJimmy

1 minute ago, UncleJimmy said:

So the Genereal/Leftenant is an international man of style and fashion! A British Rolling Stone patch hoodie...a Canadian BlueJay hat and is that a "narf" necklace-scarf? WTF is that? The look completed nicely with a Scooby Doo t'shirt under a flannel button down. Who knew the Genereal was Daymond John! My other question..why is @DrunkJoeNamath in possession of these pics?

@DrunkJoeNamath is the fashion police and apprehended this Cereal Killer and yes I meant to spell it that way! I might get this guy a hemp necklace as a souvenir of our bitter rivalry.. 

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

General Heavy Scarf better stick to Men's warehouse modeling and less tough guy antics...since he wants to talk about my "projects" shortcomings I'll tech fall him..ISWA state we can sign up for the grandpa division and let's see how that WingChun kung Pao chicken Kumite style works out for ya @GenHeavyHandz

Got those undies in a bunch. I already accomplished what I wanted.  

1 hour ago, UncleJimmy said:

So the Genereal/Leftenant is an international man of style and fashion! A British Rolling Stone patch hoodie...a Canadian BlueJay hat and is that a "narf" necklace-scarf? WTF is that? The look completed nicely with a Scooby Doo/UnderDog t'shirt under a flannel button down. Who knew the Genereal was Daymond John! My other question..why is @DrunkJoeNamath in possession of these pics?

Love the Brits and Canadians.  Love the Stones. Love Underdog. 

3 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

You need to worry about your own clothing before you worry about my undies.

That picture is from -08 -09.  About 50lbs ago.  I’m 48 I don’t care about that.  What I do care about is all these veiled threats.  You better ask around bro.  It’s not going to end like you think.

3 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

That picture is from -08 -09.  About 50lbs ago.  I’m 48 I don’t care about that.  What I do care about is all these veiled threats.  You better ask around bro.  It’s not going to end like you think.

There's no veiled threats.. you're not going to do ANYTHING.. I don't need to ask around ,Tony Montana.. You're not scaring anybody... you're the 1 making threads running that flap.. don't be sad you got unveiled.. You're not tough just stop the act.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

You're the only person that "thinks you're winning" Something... You start trash then wanna be the victim.. Get on the mat or shut your flap... I'm more worried about this fly buzzing around my job site than I am Rueben Studdards stunt double..or should I say Quasi-Reuben

2 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

There's no veiled threats.. you're not going to do ANYTHING.. I don't need to ask around ,Tony Montana.. You're not scaring anybody... you're the 1 making threads running that flap.. don't be sad you got unveiled.. You're not tough just stop the act.

Ok UFC Fighter..look in the mirror as you do everyday: “you tough right...everyday B”.  😂. The fact that you even responded: I declare victory.  You fell for the okey doke.  Anyone with any level of maturity would never have responded to this thread.

1 minute ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Ok UFC Fighter..look in the mirror as you do everyday: “you tough right...everyday B”.  😂. The fact that you even responded: I declare victory.  You fell for the okey doke.  Anyone with any level of maturity would never have responded to this thread.

Says the guy that made it

3 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

You're the only person that "thinks you're winning" Something... You start trash then wanna be the victim.. Get on the mat or shut your flap... I'm more worried about this fly buzzing around my job site than I am Rueben Studdards stunt double..or should I say Quasi-Reuben

I’ll be at ISWA State.  Tell me that there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.