Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

Who won the petty battles back and forth during the season and state run?

In true petty fashion I nominate myself victor over Caleb Claus: The Jimmies won the dual. The Panthers bag a sectional and 2 qualifiers.  The Jimmies-0 qualifiers after winning the Semi-State just a year ago.

FC Fighter has the chuckles going for awhile but as in past years your “project” didn’t live up to your declarations.  Lapsley is my boy as well. Will Ragle Sr. Was my mentor:  Will Ragle attended The Chet with The Gen.: Newcastle connected. Oh and I used to shoot hoops with Alford at The Chet three pointer for the 7up. Harlow Barney (RIP)would leave the lights on. Yep petty name drops.

Drunky Namath: Panthers third in the regional.  7 Semi-State qualifiers for the Panthers. 2 at Banker’s Life.  Shelton with the draw from the gods. Keep it up. Panthers with a Middle School State Champ last week. Panthers are doing the rounds and getting better.  Keep up the bulletin board material. 

1 hour ago, VintageGhost said:

Give FCFighter a break.. Everyone he cheers for loses.

Not true... @FCFIGHTER170 is the official collection agent / enforcer for TheCounty. He has stood behind multiple state champs of late. He’s a good dude that actually is working with kids to try to make them better. Not just a keyboard warrior like others. Just likes to pump his guys up. I know that we are having fun. But... I will stick up for guys who give of themselves and actually help kids. 

#BetterHaveMyNanas

Edited by Mattyb

16 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Not true... @FCFIGHTER170 is the official collection agent / enforcer for TheCounty. He has stood behind multiple state champs of late. He’s a good dude that actually is working with kids to try to make them better. Not just a keyboard warrior like others. Just likes to pump his guys up. I know that we are having fun. But... I will stick up for guys who give of themselves and actually help kids. 

#BetterHaveMyNanas

Thank you big dogg and i'll never stop supporting the sport and our guys! You know the feeling is mutual! I appreciate you speaking truths and speaking from experience of our past! BTW what about Those Bobcats!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

14 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Who won the petty battles back and forth during the season and state run?

In true petty fashion I nominate myself victor over Caleb Claus: The Jimmies won the dual. The Panthers bag a sectional and 2 qualifiers.  The Jimmies-0 qualifiers after winning the Semi-State just a year ago.

FC Fighter has the chuckles going for awhile but as in past years your “project” didn’t live up to your declarations.  Lapsley is my boy as well. Will Ragle Sr. Was my mentor:  Will Ragle attended The Chet with The Gen.: Newcastle connected. Oh and I used to shoot hoops with Alford at The Chet three pointer for the 7up. Harlow Barney (RIP)would leave the lights on. Yep petty name drops.

Drunky Namath: Panthers third in the regional.  7 Semi-State qualifiers for the Panthers. 2 at Banker’s Life.  Shelton with the draw from the gods. Keep it up. Panthers with a Middle School State Champ last week. Panthers are doing the rounds and getting better.  Keep up the bulletin board material. 

some people excel in mediocrity....

image.gif.cc785d1097d4d1571a49d6ba70eea5b3.gif

I just wanna see what @MikeTython has to say about everything on here. mike tyson smile GIF 

lets ask Mike questions? 

Mike, what did Evander ear taste like ? 

What if he had cauliflower ear, does those Ears taste like .... well Cauliflower ? 

Thanks 

Notoriously Yours

Edited by TeamGarcia

8 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I just wanna see what @MikeTython has to say about everything on here. mike tyson smile GIF 

lets ask Mike questions? 

Mike, what did Evander ear taste like ? 

What if he had cauliflower ear, does those Ears taste like .... well Cauliflower ? 

Thanks 

Notoriously Yours

Evander's ear tastes like thalty ...seriuthly tho i just want to conquer people and their souls...n i ain't the same guy as the one who bit that guys ear off..i'm not mother theretha, but im not charles manson either...people get so senthivitve on here

Can @FCFIGHTER170 and @GenHeavyHandz just have a wrestle off with @ontherise219 and @Y2CJ41 on the mics. @MikeTython can ref the match. 

I think this is the only way to settle it. Man against man, fighter vs the English major drop out. I’ll start selling the tickets!

6 hours ago, busstogate said:

How come all of the famous people the General knows don't come on here and sing his praises?  Am I missing something?

They're too busy in WingChung class! 

7 hours ago, RaiderColfax said:

Can @FCFIGHTER170 and @GenHeavyHandz just have a wrestle off with @ontherise219 and @Y2CJ41 on the mics. @MikeTython can ref the match. 

I think this is the only way to settle it. Man against man, fighter vs the English major drop out. I’ll start selling the tickets!

Hard 2 do that when he just hides behind a screen name making indirect threats like somebody's scared to find out his real identity.. Always implies that if I found out who he was,  I would faint and beg for forgiveness..I just see some troll that acts tough and starts stuff by taking shots at kids and making references to ppl that are actually my ppl.. He brought up Will Ragle (my coach and mentor in hs)..Lapsley was my team mate and good friend since we've trained MMA together during our Team WolfPack days.. that's the difference between him and I.. I'm speaking truth he's just blabbering about the 80s when he had hair and a prayer.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

24 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

Just curious, what is The Chet?  I assume it is a place with basketball goals. And it sounds like a place where New Castle people go.  Other than that?

I have no clue what he's rambling about.. it must be somewhere in FW...us NC folks go to the Field House.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.