State Finals Noteworthy Draws

backtothemat

16 hours ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

I agree but I promise you that Walker does not think he got a good draw lol. It's one of the worst possible for him also if not the worst. Just a bad situation all around. But what I do not want to happen is something I have saw a few times in the past and that is for him to make a decision not to wrestle when it is too late to get his alternate in. It could be a dream come true for someone if they got to wrestle this weekend. That being said i wish the best of luck to him and his injury. Never wanna see that happen. 

I’d think his alternate probably would show up Friday evening at weight and with his wrestling clothes ready to wrestle ... just in case.

20 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Any word on Caden Friedt?  195 from the FWSS....injury forfeited his championship match.  That kid has had some of the worst luck with injuries.  Although he's a Bellmont guy and sadly I was a few feet away when his knee snapped last year vs Adams Central, I pray it's not the same issue this time.

I was watching from the suites and heard him scream, looked pretty nasty. Weird scramble ending in an inside trip of sorts and putting a lot of stress on the knee. Didn’t look good, prayers to him , his family, and his team. 

Alrad? C'mon guys for a kid this special mind your spelling. It's Allred.

Cole Solomey vs Jett Boots at 120 should be a heckuva match. Solomey has had a great year having stayed under the radar being in the same sectional with a pair of proven seniors in Bettich and Diaz. Now he may be on the podium. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.