State Finals Noteworthy Draws

backtothemat

Just now, Thor said:

Good chance Walker doesn’t even wrestle. If he does, he’ll be very hobbled. 

What happened to Walker?  Did he get injured yesterday or was injured prior to yesterday?  What is his injury?

1 minute ago, IU89 said:

What happened to Walker?  Did he get injured yesterday or was injured prior to yesterday?  What is his injury?

It happened in his first round match yesterday. Heard he possibly broke a foot/ankle. Wrestled his ticket round essentially on one leg. 

Just now, Thor said:

It happened in his first round match yesterday. Heard he possibly broke a foot/ankle. Wrestled his ticket round essentially on one leg. 

Wow! Thanks for the info. We hadn’t heard anything about what happened down south. 

25 minutes ago, Midstate0413 said:

Not as bad as it looks.  You have to wrestle the best to be the best.  Hope Walker can wrestle but it soinds like he won't be 100%

I hear ya but the fact that they meet Friday night plus what’s waiting for either of them Saturday morning?

1 hour ago, backtothemat said:

McCartney Parkinson just got the worst draw in the history of this tournament on paper. Wow. 

I agree but I promise you that Walker does not think he got a good draw lol. It's one of the worst possible for him also if not the worst. Just a bad situation all around. But what I do not want to happen is something I have saw a few times in the past and that is for him to make a decision not to wrestle when it is too late to get his alternate in. It could be a dream come true for someone if they got to wrestle this weekend. That being said i wish the best of luck to him and his injury. Never wanna see that happen. 

4 minutes ago, moedaddy77 said:

Potential second round

195  alrad vs Kemper 

An no disrespect to Kemper, great wrestler. Allred is just something else, feel bad for kemper, but I take the under on the match lasting 2 periods and Allred pinning him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.