State Finals Championship “in the semis”

purdue02

26 minutes ago, RaiderColfax said:

Some that really stand out to me,
Miller vs goin at 106

heavyweight has three guys and two of which could meet in the semis, dancy, keys, and irick

if Walker is healthy his Friday night match could’ve been a state finals if he pulls winner

Got to disagree with Miller and Goin.

This question makes me think of Lee vs Micic in the Semis. Two guys who dominated everyone else that year and you knew nobody but those two had a chance to win the title. Howe vs Walpole comes to mind as well. 

Miller and Goin have each had close matches with Chundi. Chundi just had a close one with Lowery. And Ruble seems to be right there with them. Seems pretty open to any of them or even someone else winning it. 

In my admittedly biased opinion. Keys and Irick definitely need to be separated. Their match at the conference finals was one of the best HWT matches I’ve seen, lots of action (regardless of the score) and a hard fought battle I’d personally like to see under the lights.

33 minutes ago, gogoplata89 said:

What? Lol 

This was before the pairing show lol i was answering the question. I meant that noehre and Rodgers should be separated and on opposite sides of the brackets so we dont get that match in the semis but Instead as a potential finals rematch, do you get what I'm saying? But now that the brackets are out i see they are on opposite sides.

Edited by GG19
Typo

1 hour ago, GG19 said:

This was before the pairing show lol i was answering the question. I meant that noehre and Rodgers should be separated and on opposite sides of the brackets so we dont get that match in the semis but Instead as a potential finals rematch, do you get what I'm saying? But now that the brackets are out i see they are on opposite sides.

They finished 1 and 3 in the same

Same semi state they couldn't have been on the same side regardless.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.