Nick Lee Evansville’s best

Jayruss

You would think, but there’s a lot of diehards that think if Blake didn’t get hurt he’d be the greatest wrestler in the history of wrestling. Let me be clear this isn’t a knock on Blake and one of the finest wrestlers this state has seen. Just think Nick is already almost on the Mt. Rushmore of the states greatest! 

18 hours ago, Jayruss said:

You would think, but there’s a lot of diehards that think if Blake didn’t get hurt he’d be the greatest wrestler in the history of wrestling. Let me be clear this isn’t a knock on Blake and one of the finest wrestlers this state has seen. Just think Nick is already almost on the Mt. Rushmore of the states greatest! 

Blake won several close matches through his four years. Blake won many 1 and 2 point matches. But I’d like to have seen what Blake could have done. 

Did Blake wrestle at all for OSU or did he get hurt beforehand?

11 hours ago, adamburris said:

Caughlin and James Brimm were excellent as well.

Andy Schneider still one of my all time favorites. (I know Mt. Vernon not Evansville) 

If Nick Lee wins a NCAA, I’m not aware of anyone else from Evansville that has. He would have to be considered the best.

Hey Adam this is Jason Russell, you were no slouch yourself big dawg. I was elated to not get pinned by you in a minute in middle school.

Evansville area has had great HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLERS but  when talking the greatest WRESTLER

To me what they do in college counts for a lot more then high school..

Other then Lee and Conghlin (questionable spelling) I don't know if any that have been ALL AMERICAN in college .

If there is more I welcome the knowledge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.