Most champs ?

Jayruss

4 hours ago, Trinedad said:

It would be tough to bet against Cathedral, and EMD, but I do not know the state like some of you do, so I will go with nobody has more than 2 champs from any one school. 

I believe Jayruss meant who had the most semi-state champs (going to state).  Agreed that there won’t be one school with 5 champions.

15 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

I believe Jayruss meant who had the most semi-state champs (going to state).  Agreed that there won’t be one school with 5 champions.

I think it will be New Castle, with maybe 6, and 5 from Merriville, with 3 from Evansville. But what do I know, I am just a service tech.

19 minutes ago, Trinedad said:

I think it will be New Castle, with maybe 6, and 5 from Merriville, with 3 from Evansville. But what do I know, I am just a service tech.

I think you are still misunderstanding Jayruss’s question.  I believe he meant which SCHOOL (not which semi-state) had the most semi-State champions (who will be GOING to state).  Based on that interpretation, Crown Point HIGH SCHOOL had the most with 5 semi-state champions.

Based on your interpretation though,  I agree that I think the New Castle Semi-State will end up with the most state champions ... although I think it will be close between 3 of the semi-states.

5 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

I think you are still misunderstanding Jayruss’s question.  I believe he meant which SCHOOL (not which semi-state) had the most semi-State champions (who will be GOING to state).  Based on that interpretation, Crown Point HIGH SCHOOL had the most with 5 semi-state champions.

Based on your interpretation though,  I agree that I think the New Castle Semi-State will end up with the most state champions ... although I think it will be close between 3 of the semi-states.

I told you that I am just a dumb service tech. Let me work on your hvac and I shine. Anything else, is a big question. Thanks for the info. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.