Best Matches to Rewatch

purdue02

From the 3 semi states that provided free streaming (East Chicago, New Castle, and New Haven) what are the best matches to go back and watch?  It can be ticket round, finals, or whatever round.  I am just looking for the most entertaining matches to watch from today's action.

4 minutes ago, purdue02 said:

From the 3 semi states that provided free streaming (East Chicago, New Castle, and New Haven) what are the best matches to go back and watch?  It can be ticket round, finals, or whatever round.  I am just looking for the most entertaining matches to watch from today's action.

Hall and Coleman was shaping up to be crazy and Coleman pulled a nasty cradle off! Was fun while it lasted!

8 minutes ago, purdue02 said:

I just looked at NC matches and they aren't free.

1 hour ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Boe and Kervin at Evansville semi finals. Then let us know if the correct call was made lol

Def was an escape..He was actually in the act of a reversal with Kervin on his butt and Logan clearly covering before the buzzer... That was a fun match! That shin whizzer tilt was nasty by Boe and Kervins sweet takedowns were on point..Logan just got funk in him and always turns it on come Tourney time!  They match had it all and those were some sick scrambles by both guys..Logan won that literally 1 second to the buzzer!

The closing and pivotal moments of the Larios/DeVault 285 ticket round match at the ECSS are recorded.  The commentary says DeVault jacked up his knee earlier, but Larios proved it was no fluke by taking 3rd on the day. He was covered in tin foil the whole year, it seems.

Edited by busstogate

3 hours ago, dwise said:

160 Finals Match at East Chicago was scored wrong. I never saw Hollendonner get a takedown...

First off I was behind him with my whole arm around his back and he had 1 hand on the ground for a moment which is 2. Even tho he had his arm around my head I was still behind him with control. Second off even if I didn't get that takedown. I still would have won because I road him out the whole 3rd period.

1 hour ago, CpDinger said:

First off I was behind him with my whole arm around his back and he had 1 hand on the ground for a moment which is 2. Even tho he had his arm around my head I was still behind him with control. Second off even if I didn't get that takedown. I still would have won because I road him out the whole 3rd period.

Then why did the ref start giving swipes to Steenbeke? The person in control gets those. Match would’ve went to overtime as the score should’ve been 2-2 and you probably wouldn’t have given up the escape at the end since the scoreboard said it was 3-1. Either way, it was a great match between you two and I wish both of you the best!

On 2/15/2020 at 6:32 PM, purdue02 said:

I'm glad you posted this!  I was thinking of doing the same thing.  Hopefully, people will include Evansville as well.  For those that purchased the streaming on Track Wrestling, all matches from all four semi-states are available on demand.

On 2/15/2020 at 6:40 PM, Wrestling4EVER said:

Boe and Kervin at Evansville semi finals. Then let us know if the correct call was made lol

I personally thought regulation should have ended 11-11 and it should have gone to OT, but I haven't re-watched it.

Just re-watched it and feel the same.  I think the escape was a cop out.  IMO, the ref should have awarded a reversal or not.  I think an escape was the easy way out because they couldn't decide if control had switched, which I don't think happened.    

Edited by SWINfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.