Semi State Upsets

littlevito

4 hours ago, maligned said:

I'm very sorry. I meant it completely ironically and sarcastically because I feel very frustrated about our rigid seeding system. But irony is an irresponsible emotion to communicate in print because it's often unclear like this time. I would never in a million years think that either one of those guys would seriously not give their all to win a match. Obviously, a semi-state title in and of itself is an amazing accomplishment--let alone the additional consideration for next weekend. I'm sorry I didn't consider my words and my approach more carefully in the way I wrote it. Thanks for pointing it out since others would have felt the same in reading it.

Apology Accepted. It takes a better person to admit when he made a mistake then someone who actually doesn't make a mistake in my eyes. I definitely think you pointing out that a kid  would throw a match knowing what happened to walker is a fair statement. I just dont think you should have referenced a particular match lol. All is forgiven on my end. You've gained alot of respect from me. 

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 7:12 PM, GreenGene said:

Asbury - finally got called for it in the finals match

This is total disrespect and not needed.  You sir are a classless individual and clearly I say this without knowing who you are because you don't sign your posts.  I hope to hell you are not someone I know on a personal level because I think this kind of a statement towards a kid is just un-called for and you should re-think your posts in the future.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:30 AM, EFuqua said:

Asbury wrestled great Saturday!! I thought he stepped it up to another level from Regionals. That’s what good kids do, they get better in big situations. Results are all that count.

Peyton is a great kid (according to my son Baxter who did some off season travel with BBurg) who is coached by a great coach and who has turned into a stud wrestler. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.