Semi state with the most champs?

Cosgrove

19 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We will open up our pick'ems area for bets next weekend.

Put any suggested bets and maybe even an odds suggestion for us to use.

Just a note that the add-on is a little funky and you can only do one item per pick.

For instance we will need two bets for the following

1. Fort Wayne gets 0 champions
2. Fort Wayne gets at least one champion

You would then wager your bananas on the one that you feel most confident in....or both if you want.

Too late! Action has started! 

Just now, Y2CJ41 said:

Yours are one on one bets, we have the house with the others. Plus you can gain more if you bet more in ours.

In my Italian voice “so your sayins we can haves Lil’ Vegas fun with the #TheCountyMafia running it’s own multi Billion bananas racketeering Corporation” ... huh  

Mafia GIF by memecandy

18 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Do you know what my last name is?

Mafia GIF by memecandy

Need a line on Team Champs, what color suit Tonte wearing , parlay on if anyone can pin their way through the field like Mason did a few years ago . 
fastest pin 
most takedowns  

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Need a line on Team Champs, what color suit Tonte wearing , parlay on if anyone can pin their way through the field like Mason did a few years ago . 
fastest pin 
most takedowns  

Team champs will be done after we get the state brackets and based off of our ranking predictor machine.

I'll add a pinner through the field bet.

14 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Honestly I spent most the month in Mexico. Can we bet pesos? 

Go ahead, but I’m just looking out for your own good. If you win those bananas, you can elevate  your cash flow by making Elvis Presley grilled peanut butter and banana sammies outside of Bankers.  

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Go ahead, but I’m just looking out for your own good. If you win those bananas, you can elevate  your cash flow by making Elvis Presley grilled peanut butter and banana sammies outside of Bankers.  

Actually John Slivka and Carson are in talks with Jiff and Welches to make this happen. Pappa John is a marketing genius. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.