Semi state with the most champs?

Cosgrove

2 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

New Castle  --  8

Evansville  --  2

East Chicago  --  3

Fort Wayne  --  1

Thanks for being generous and giving Fort Wayne one, but who do you think that will be? A few guys have a shot, but I’m definitely not seeing a favorite right now out of Fort Wayne

1 minute ago, Thor said:

Thanks for being generous and giving Fort Wayne one, but who do you think that will be? A few guys have a shot, but I’m definitely not seeing a favorite right now out of Fort Wayne

Wrestlers with the best chance: 106 - Ruble, 160 - Levitz, 170 - Fielden & Parrish, 182 - Winner, 220 - Gray.

My champ, I took Winner at 182.

I believe no one picked 7, for Evansville SS last year . I’m taking the under 6 for EC and under for New Castle at 8 . 

I to will wager bananas . 

Just a FYI, if I make you a offer you can’t refuse and You accept it . You pay up Sunday morning after State “You know what I’m saying”  

Godfather GIF by memecandy

I’ll have my boy @Mattyb come looking for ya . 

Who wants some sweet action ? 

Edited by TeamGarcia

We will open up our pick'ems area for bets next weekend.

Put any suggested bets and maybe even an odds suggestion for us to use.

Just a note that the add-on is a little funky and you can only do one item per pick.

For instance we will need two bets for the following

1. Fort Wayne gets 0 champions
2. Fort Wayne gets at least one champion

You would then wager your bananas on the one that you feel most confident in....or both if you want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.