New Castle 138 semi state predictions

1. Logan Bailey- Right now, Logan looks to me like he might be the best guy in the state at 138 right now. Logan looked absolutely phenomenal at the Al Smith taking down Logan Wagner, who I predict he will take down again in the finals in New Castle. This is an extremely tough draw for Jevian Ross. This is another one of those tough tickets rounds that is going to send somebody home early that probably deserves to go to bankers life.

2. Logan Wagner- Logan was unstoppable vs Mattingly at semi state. He is somebody who will certainly be a tough out to any wrestler in the state. I could definitely see Logan taking the win, especially after that match where he really did just dominate Mattingly, but right now I have to go with the guy who, in my eyes, is the best in the state at this weight.

3. Brendan Mattingly- after having a tough regional where he simply didn’t look like himself vs Logan Wagner, I see Brendan having a solid day on Saturday and taking 3rd. Brendan has some solid wins on the season, defeating Logan Wagner early in the season, as well as Jay Orman, Landon Boe, and Jevian Ross, so you know he has it in him to do great things despite the tough loss at the regional.

4. Dylan Dorman- Dylan got a pretty good draw for himself. He hasn’t faced to much tough competition this season, but he’ll certainly have some this weekend at New Castle. 

Good of luck to all wrestlers on Saturday. Check out my other predictions I have posted as I roll through all of the New Castle brackets.

Not a huge upset, but right now I’m looking at that #18/#6 Dawson McCloud vs #12/#3 Hayden Flipovich matchup at 182. I love what Dawson has been doing all season. I could definitely see him punching his ticket over Flipovich. Another matchup I’m looking at is #8 in the semi state Hudson Harreld over #17/#6 Sam Slivka. Not 100% sure who I’m gonna have coming out of that matchup for my final predictions, but I might end up taking Harreld who has had some really quality wins throughout the season and I think he matches up pretty well can Slivka. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.