Semi-State Video Streaming via Track is Here!!

SWINfan

712355702_IHSAAStreaming.thumb.jpg.02589fb1ff173f7f06052b06bfabdc45.jpg
Just noticed on Track, that video for all 4 Semi-States, Live and On Demand is available for $14.95.  You can add State for an additional $10.  So $24.95 for the next 2 weekends, including archived matches.  That's a helluva deal, IMO, and I'm very excited to see all 4 Semi-States available for the first time!

Edited by SWINfan
fixed image to include pricing

10 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

If you have Gold+ you get them "for free."

Gold+ also gets you events like IHPO and the World Championships(all age levels). I'm a power user so Gold+ is great for me.

I thought about that earlier when the Mater Dei Classic and Team State were on the list.  But these weren't showing on the Gold list of events at that time.  Two questions for you....   How much are the ads reduced with Gold+ and can you watch multiple mats at one time during an event?  I used to be able to have all four mats video up, each on a different tab.  I could cast two mats to two different TV's(one from my phone, the other from the laptop) and watch a 3rd and the dashboard on the laptop.  Now if I log in on my phone, it logs me out of the laptop.  Suggestions?

On 2/12/2020 at 12:06 PM, janders2 said:

The Championship match at State will not be included in this package for live viewing.  Fox Sports will be broadcasting the Championship match. 

Correct.  Also on IHSAA.tv.  That's not new.  The Semi-state's all together, streaming of the Evansville SS and the combo SS - State packages are new.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.