Blaze Garcia

44 minutes ago, ShawSki said:

Have hard he couldn’t beat Rioux but have also heard he was injured.. I could be wrong but don’t recall seeing him at all this year at any Avon varsity , JV tournaments

I don't think anyone would expect him to beat Rioux! Look for little Garcia to come back strong next year.

18 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

Do you know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? @TeamGarcia 

New segment for Gorilla Radio...Ask @TeamGarcia...

Inquiring minds want to know?   We got some real questions that need to be answered.

Was Pistol Pete also an alias for DB Cooper?  Ask@TeamGarcia

Or am I getting two mysteries mixed up?

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

1 hour ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Inquiring minds want to know?   We got some real questions that need to be answered.

Was Pistol Pete also an alias for DB Cooper?  Ask@TeamGarcia

Or am I getting two mysteries mixed up?

Lets see here, DB is crazy enough to jump out a plane in the middle of Blizzard. Must of not checked the local weather channel huh DB . I call that (PDD) Pretty Damn Dumb ! 

If you ask Pistol Pete where is that DB ? .... he’ll probably go on a rant saying he shot the varmint in between the eyes, while shooting his shot gun up in the air bullet hit the plane and the plane crashed over in Wyoming some where over by his Brothers house . That other copy cat Pistol Pete. 

So... nope ! They ain’t the same . football power GIF

Wooooo.... Bang ! Bang! Bang ! 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spelling error

44 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Lets see here, DB is crazy enough to jump out a plane in the middle of Blizzard. Must of not checked the local weather channel huh DB . I call that (PDD) Pretty Damn Dumb ! 

If you ask Pistol Pete where is that DB ? .... he’ll probably go on a rant saying he shot the varmint in between the eyes, while shooting his shot gun up in the air bullet hit the plane and the plane crashed over in Wyoming some where over by his Brothers house . That other copy cat Pistol Pete. 

So... nope ! They ain’t the same . football power GIF

Wooooo.... Bang ! Bang! Bang ! 

I cant argue with your process of deduction, it logically makes sense.   I know Ask@teamGarcia is busy watchin a lot of college wrestling and answering a lot questions.  But one more serious question?

So how about the really heavy guy in the white jump suit with the bad Pompador spotted at the Kona Shaved ice concession line state tournament last year.   Was that Elvis and is he alive, or was that just a guy from the Region with a really bad mullet?   

1 hour ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I cant argue with your process of deduction, it logically makes sense.   I know Ask@teamGarcia is busy watchin a lot of college wrestling and answering a lot questions.  But one more serious question?

So how about the really heavy guy in the white jump suit with the bad Pompador spotted at the Kona Shaved ice concession line state tournament last year.   Was that Elvis and is he alive, or was that just a guy from the Region with a really bad mullet?   

Well..... Elvis last show was in Indianapolis Way back in 1978 or some year like that and he was Probably staying in the Red Roof Inn on the Eastside . Might of got his hands on some bad cocaine and then got arrested by Lawrence PD on LivePD airing this Saturday night at 9pm . So for your LivePD fans out there you can now watch Elvis getting arrested. Only in Indiana ! 

So ..... to answer your question. It’s was @JMILL dressed up as Elvis in a white jump suit. He’s from The Region and use to sport a mullet . 

Thank You, Thank You 

Met with @TeamGarcia last night. He updated me on Blaze, KT and every other mysterious questions I had. He also told me who was going to punch their ticket to state in every weight class so I no longer have to make the trip to semi state or pay for the live stream. He is working on getting a physical location for his business.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.