New Castle 160 semi state predictions

1. Copper Noehre - I predict for him to get the win on Saturday. I have been impressed by him all season and I can see him coming out and beating Elliot Rodgers in a close match in the semifinals, and eventually edging out Luke Davis in the finals. 

2. Luke Davis - have been very impressed by this young man’s wrestling throughout the season including a very significant win vs Hollendoner at the al Smith, look for him to have a competitive showing on Saturday and beating some tough competition.

3. Elliot Rodgers- Elliot was dealt a tough hand having to wrestle Cooper Noehre in the semi finals. I can potentially see Elliot being defeated in the semi finals in a close match.

4. Dante Akins- he will certainly have to do some tough wrestling, but I think that he is certainly capable of beating Andrew Roth out of Lawrenceburg as I predict him to do. He will have to do some tough wrestling as I have seen him do all year.

Good Luck to all wrestlers on Saturday and don’t take anything I said to serious- these are merely predictions after all.

2 hours ago, base said:

Really disappointed to see Noehre and Rodgers land on the same side of the bracket.  One of them will come into state as a 3rd place finisher - and will be a tough draw for the other #1's to have in their quarter bracket

Looking at the potential Friday nigh bracket buster you have

Fort Wayne Potential Finals
Levits vs. Perry winner vs. Pettigrew

Evansville Potential Finals
Dickens vs. Purdy vs. Asbury winner

3 hours ago, base said:

Really disappointed to see Noehre and Rodgers land on the same side of the bracket.  One of them will come into state as a 3rd place finisher - and will be a tough draw for the other #1's to have in their quarter bracket

The best they could finish would be 1st and 2nd.  The 2nd place finisher will see a Semi-State Champ at the same time as a 3rd place finisher.....Saturday morning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.