Other disgusting potential ticket round matches 

152 #6 Freije vs #3 Hall

145 #6 Wilkerson vs #1 Viduya

138 #8 Ross vs #2 Bailey

152 #9 Dunasky vs #7 Anderson

113 #8 Wolf vs #1 cottey 

132 #10 Goodwin vs #9 Wilson 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

In this case, obviously a mild upset is the reason for two Top 3 guys to meet, but it could have happened anyway because Dalton-Rioux would have happened in the final. For simplicity's sake, assuming only Top 3's beat Top 3's, the chance that two Top 3's would meet in the ticket round of semi-state is roughly 1 in 268 or about once every 5 years in the whole state. Even in this case, it wouldn't have happened if not for the mild upset in the regional semi's.

Edited by maligned

Not taking anything from the Dalton vs Alstott . Both great wrestlers and great Families. Semi-Finals or State Finals  match in my view but we going to see it a week earlier. 

Best ticket round that I can remember was 2016 (call me bias) eventual 3x State Champ ranked #8 at the time and very .... very .... VERY ..... under ranked by Mike & Triple B , that didn’t have Asa even placing at State that year . **My opinion** 

Asa Garcia vs. eventual 2x State Champ ranked #1 Cayden Rooks . Winner of this Ticket round, arguably wins 106lbs State Championship that year . 

A match that will stand out to me (bias guy here) please note . 😂🤷🏽‍♂️

28 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Not taking anything from the Dalton vs Alstott . Both great wrestlers and great Families. Semi-Finals or State Finals  match in my view but we going to see it a week earlier. 

Best ticket round that I can remember was 2016 (call me bias) eventual 3x State Champ ranked #8 at the time and very .... very .... VERY ..... under ranked by Mike & Triple B , that didn’t have Asa even placing at State that year . **My opinion** 

Asa Garcia vs. eventual 2x State Champ ranked #1 Cayden Rooks . Winner of this Ticket round, arguably wins 106lbs State Championship that year . 

Hey hey hey...........🤪

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

What was the score ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.