East Chicago Semi State Predictions

Sig40

Our boys don’t get the respect based on schedule, reputation and not being seen a lot.  It’s not a slight - it just happens to pan out that way a lot.  Kids with 1 loss come into semi state and lose to kids with 12.  So there is a prove it vibe within the wrestling community. Especially if they don’t do off season stuff a ton and play multiple sports.  My son is still salty with some folks for picking against him last year ,  even Though he had beaten guys ranked ahead of him and guys who beat some of them.  Fortunately Tankersly gets a chance to prove everyone wrong this weekend.  I’ll be rooting for him as long as it’s not against a GSSC guy. Lol 

1 hour ago, Cosgrove said:

Should check out the Illinois wrestling board LMFAO this is pg13 version. They got dads cussing out 5 year old kids its wild. This one is the PC version. But yeah he isnt mentioned cause he hasnt been wrasslin the guys who are ranked in the area. But tell him to show and wrestle hard and prove some of us wrong. 

I see the kids tournaments and dads really go overboard.   Well scholarships to earn, got to have the 5 year olds ready. 

The post reminds me of the good old days on Indiamamat when the Logansport Regional was the red haired step child of the IndianaMat family and used to be the daily butt of jokes around SS week.   You just don't see that full disrepectul disdain anymore like the regional used to get.   There were posters who loved throwing colorful insults on how Logansport was the doorstep of Merrillville semistate, and then you had the somewhat delusional dads and fans defending the regional making unrealistic outrageous forecasts. Ill keep the names Unknown;).   You had Mudflap's deprecating and ridiculous "keep the bus running annual post.  Even Y2 got into the fun. Mike took his shots.   And nobody could color the regional with  no less contempt than the Region Rat with his illustrative colorful banter.  The good ole days.   Ill stand by my post ( i made 5 or 6 years ago),  One year, the Logansport regional, is going to East Chicago and dominate.   Still waiting.  

Still waiting.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.