Ticket Round ?

TeamGarcia

6 minutes ago, navy80 said:

#2 Ben Dalton versus #3 Alstott is nuts. 

Dalton beat him at semi state last year and for 3rd and 4th at the state finals. 

this has to be the toughest ticket round match this year.

This is def a turrible draw!  Possibly a state finals contender going home early. 

12 minutes ago, navy80 said:

#2 Ben Dalton versus #3 Alstott is nuts. 

Dalton beat him at semi state last year and for 3rd and 4th at the state finals. 

this has to be the toughest ticket round match this year.

This exact same scenario happened some years back at Fort Wayne with Miller vs Knapp in the Ticket Round... That's a nasty draw!

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Evv

113- Gilbert Vs Sutton

120- Scott Vs Knox

132-Egli Vs Conley

138- Conway Vs Mays

152- Kervin Vs Fitts

152-Deffondoll Vs Asbury(Deffondoll manhandled Purdy)

170-Deters Vs Sego

Semi state just wouldn’t be the same if an Egli didn’t hit an Avon kid to go. How many years is this? 

Some possible ticket round matches out of the FW Semi-State that I am interested in.  Not all big names, but matches that are gonna be fun to watch.

#9 Aiden Sprague / #17Jared Brooks at 113

#20 Jett Boots / NR Brady Ester at 120

NR Dominic Heath / #15 Ben Miller at 120

#12 Landon Bertsch / #11 Harper Dedman at 126

#5 Jackson Pettigrew / #13 Kamden Goering at 160

NR Clayton Lundy / #5 Joe Parrish at 170

#11 Matt Lepper / #19 Jaden Miller at 195

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Evv

113- Gilbert Vs Sutton

120- Scott Vs Knox

132-Egli Vs Conley

138- Conway Vs Mays

152- Kervin Vs Fitts

152-Deffondoll Vs Asbury(Deffondoll manhandled Purdy)

170-Deters Vs Sego

Purdy beat Deffendoll earlier in season at Memorial. Purdy didn’t quite look like himself in that match. 

4 minutes ago, Indianaboy said:

Purdy beat Deffendoll earlier in season at Memorial. Purdy didn’t quite look like himself in that match. 

He looked fine in his other matches. Just ran into a buzz saw in that match with Deffondoll. 

3 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

He looked fine in his other matches. Just ran into a buzz saw in that match with Deffondoll. 

I'm not taking anything away from Defendoll.  He's a tough kid and great wrestler that's been at it since youth.  I'm just saying that Purdy beat him earlier in the season without issue.  So they are now 1-1.  We might get to see a rematch next weekend, time will tell. 

11 minutes ago, Indianaboy said:

I'm just saying that Purdy beat him earlier in the season without issue.  So they are now 1-1.  We might get to see a rematch next weekend, time will tell. 

What was the difference in this one then, because that was a much wider gap than most would have expected to see even if they though Defendoll could win. 

2 minutes ago, MattM said:

What was the difference in this one then, because that was a much wider gap than most would have expected to see even if they though Defendoll could win. 

I don't know the answer to that, just know they are 1-1.  I don't know if Purdy underestimated him after beating him earlier in the season and wasn't prepared for what he had to offer, if Defendoll felt he had a loss to revenge, if 1 or the other was just having an off match when they took the loss.  I don't know.   

As someone who knows absolutely nothing about East Central, should I be worried about Blake Wolf? Ik Cottey is number one in the state and should beat anyone he wrestles, but he was not himself vs Glithero. Got caught up in the moment and was not as aggressive as he usually is, so I am kind of worried. 🤕

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.