Career Coaching Wins

Y2CJ41

Actually was just talking to Jimmy about this. I corralled his team stats while at Perry Meridian - he was 440-38. He also shared with me the following information (to the best of his knowledge):

• Connersville: 32-21
  • Tri-West: 15-18
  • Perry Meridian: 440-38 
  • Warren Central: Around 70 wins
  • Franklin: to be continued...

I know that Joe will want cold hard evidence, but without WC and Franklin the man is 487-77. He isn't too bad at this coaching thing.

1 minute ago, Brad Smith said:

Not sure if its a discrepancy and don't have the numbers but it sure seems like there is a Legendary coach from Logansport that coached for decades I would think would fall on that list somewhere. 

I need a year by year with school, wins, losses, ties breakdown for the coach and I will add him.

Send it to me via email joe (at) Indianamat.com and it will get updated.

4 minutes ago, mikemorgan said:

Warren I have him at 69-11 I believe.

9 minutes ago, Riley McClurg said:

Actually was just talking to Jimmy about this. I corralled his team stats while at Perry Meridian - he was 440-38. He also shared with me the following information (to the best of his knowledge):

• Connersville: 32-21
  • Tri-West: 15-18
  • Perry Meridian: 440-38 
  • Warren Central: Around 70 wins
  • Franklin: to be continued...

I know that Joe will want cold hard evidence, but without WC and Franklin the man is 487-77. He isn't too bad at this coaching thing.

I need a year by year breakdown. I don't like to make stuff up and just put it on the site.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Not sure why I never had this page public...but here it is.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/history/coachingwins.html/

If there are discrepancies send me the information so that we can update team history.

Cool to see Harper, Seltzer, and Wilk right next to each other.

Added total state qualifiers, placers, and champs.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/history/coachingstate.html/

When we get more data it will be updated accordingly.

Send me the coach's year by year breakdown of wins and losses along with the school they were at. The state statistics will get updated automagically as we get the year by year information.

10 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

And one from Evansville, too.

For the 12th time, I'm not guessing on this. I need year by year data or it's worthless.

Sorry that I can't read minds and some people have taken time to submit information and others have not. 

22 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Added total state qualifiers, placers, and champs.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/history/coachingstate.html/

When we get more data it will be updated accordingly.

Send me the coach's year by year breakdown of wins and losses along with the school they were at. The state statistics will get updated automagically as we get the year by year information.

How does this work.. If a wrestler was a qualifier one year and a placer another year does that count as two spots or just as one?

And this is really cool to see.

7 minutes ago, AJ said:

How does this work.. If a wrestler was a qualifier one year and a placer another year does that count as two spots or just as one?

And this is really cool to see.

At the bottom it says

Note: State qualifiers are all wrestlers who qualified for state including placers and champions. State placers are all wrestlers who placed 1st-8th at state.

1 minute ago, Y2CJ41 said:

At the bottom it says

Note: State qualifiers are all wrestlers who qualified for state including placers and champions. State placers are all wrestlers who placed 1st-8th at state.

I read that... I was just trying to be clear on how to mark people if they went to state multiple times...  Can one wrestler be listed in the qualifier section if he was a qualifier as a Junior and then again as a placer if he placed as a senior...  Just want my data to be accurate....

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

For the 12th time, I'm not guessing on this. I need year by year data or it's worthless.

Sorry that I can't read minds and some people have taken time to submit information and others have not. 

Wasn't knocking you. Just pointing out that Goebel would be high on the list. Schaefer would probably be pretty high up at this point as well. Agree that people need to submit the data. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.