Evansville Semi-State Rankings are HERE!

Y2CJ41

it'll be fun to watch 106 shake out.

#1 Miller teched #7 Egli
#2 Hammack beat #1 Miller
#3 Zirklebach beat #2 Hammack
#4 West beat #3 Zirklebach and #2 Hammack
#7 Egli pinned #3 Zircklebach, but is 1-1 against #2 Hammack and is 1-2 against #4 West (the one win being a pin).

Hopefully the random draw at semi-state can save some these potential series finales for after the ticket round.

21 minutes ago, green_eagle said:

it'll be fun to watch 106 shake out.

#1 Miller teched #7 Egli
#2 Hammack beat #1 Miller
#3 Zirklebach beat #2 Hammack
#4 West beat #3 Zirklebach and #2 Hammack
#7 Egli pinned #3 Zircklebach, but is 1-1 against #2 Hammack and is 1-2 against #4 West (the one win being a pin).

Hopefully the random draw at semi-state can save some these potential series finales for after the ticket round.

When did Coy wrestle Logan this season? I don't believe Brownsburg wrestled Tell City?

1 minute ago, indypharmd said:

When did Coy wrestle Logan this season? I don't believe Brownsburg wrestled Tell City?

I think it's a different Miller - But, it says Hammack beat Miller on the new evansville SS rankings so I inferred that Hammack was above Zircklebach and West because he beat the #1 Miller. There are no losses listed for the 106 Miller so it must be just some other Miller. At 106, he'd be a Miller Lite

7 minutes ago, green_eagle said:

I think it's a different Miller - But, it says Hammack beat Miller on the new evansville SS rankings so I inferred that Hammack was above Zircklebach and West because he beat the #1 Miller. There are no losses listed for the 106 Miller so it must be just some other Miller. At 106, he'd be a Miller Lite

If you click on the wrestler's name you get their full profile and full names of their key wins and losses.

4 hours ago, TripleB said:

Logan Miller won’t be challenged at SS and I anticipate him to be the first Ford Tough Lock of 2020 when the SS preview drops in a few weeks. 

yeah I'm obviously out of the loop lol. i just look at the rankings every few months and found the 2, 3, and 4s history with eachother interesting enough to point out - esp. because I initially thought #1 Miller had lost to #2 who had lost to 3 who lost to 4 with 7 with some wins over the top 4 too.

i just look at names and numbers and schools but I could not ID any of those guys in a lineup.  I hope they all have some fun battling it out the next few weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.