PU/IU injury list

IU is definitely in "Next Man Up" mode as they have lost a few of their top starters lately (most for the season).  Some of the young crop being thrown into the lineup are stepping up, but that a lot of college experience to make up for in a short amount of time.  

1 hour ago, MattM said:

IU is definitely in "Next Man Up" mode as they have lost a few of their top starters lately (most for the season).  Some of the young crop being thrown into the lineup are stepping up, but that a lot of college experience to make up for in a short amount of time.  

Amen on the next man up syndrome.  Wow, the only luck Indiana has is bad this year. 

7 hours ago, Disco said:

Coavaciu, was not on the mat vs Wisconsin Friday, we will see about today vs Minnesota.

If any of these guys can make it back this season, good chance we don’t see them til Big Tens, even then I could see them wrestling enough to qualify and default out to be fresh for NCAAs

1 hour ago, Thor said:

If any of these guys can make it back this season, good chance we don’t see them til Big Tens, even then I could see them wrestling enough to qualify and default out to be fresh for NCAAs

Point, If these were minor nicks we would see them wrestle by now. My point is that the injuries might be serious enough to kill there chances at doing much from here on out.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, wrestlenewbie said:

IU with no entry at 174 for the Big 10 tournament, so I guess we have our answer on Covaciu's injury.

https://bigten.org/news/2020/3/2/big-ten-wrestling-pre-seeds-announced.aspx

Yes, it’s usually next man up, but Indiana isn’t there yet with the likes of the “Haves”.  On roster depth. Especially the upper weights. This is a multi year process.  
Seems like indiana hasn’t arrive yet, still losing our H.S.guys to outside programs. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Surprised that Lemley didn’t get the nod, unless he’s injured too

Listed in Pre Seeds at 165.. so there is that going for him.