Castle Sectional

FortunatlyGreat

On 2/2/2020 at 9:27 AM, Blumafia said:

And I’m positive they have a few optometrists in Santa Claus Sleigh Christmas town, take advantage. 

Cool down bud. 
If you were sitting on the South side, rather than the North side of the gym (prob eating leftover Christmas cookies and singing carols) you would’ve seen it. 
When you’re writing out that Christmas list later this year up there in “Tinsel Town“, ask for some glasses. 
Calm down, deep breath!!

come on over farmer!!!!

On 2/3/2020 at 8:30 PM, Takeyoudown said:

I’m not an MD but that’s insane you lose consciousness and already cleared.. Hope he doesn’t have any issues down the road with this. Second Impact Syndrome or Post-Concussion Syndrome is real folks. 

You are right on Takeyoudown. I hope the Memorial Wrestling program and training staff and more importantly this young man’s family take this very seriously and have him checked out thoroughly this week. I’ve been there done that.  They will have to live with the choice(s) they make this week. Good luck and God’s speed. 

Edited by Y2CJ41

On 2/3/2020 at 11:16 AM, moedaddy77 said:

So how does someone beat someone who has perfect technique.

Just an example castle had a kid who was something like 12-16 on the season he was being dominated roughly 13-3 when he sticjs the kid for the pin .

So either he had good technique or the other guy had a lapse in his.

I’m confused as to how that example supports your argument? Neither of those kids would have “perfect” technique.  Also stating that a kid has been “perfect” this year because they have an undefeated record is a major over exaggeration.  If a a high school wrestler has wrestled every single match “perfectly” then they may be the greatest high school wrestler ever.  I’ll give credit where it’s due because it is very difficult to make it the the post season without a loss despite strength of schedule, but no one has been perfect this year 

9 hours ago, twooooooo said:

I’m confused as to how that example supports your argument? Neither of those kids would have “perfect” technique.  Also stating that a kid has been “perfect” this year because they have an undefeated record is a major over exaggeration.  If a a high school wrestler has wrestled every single match “perfectly” then they may be the greatest high school wrestler ever.  I’ll give credit where it’s due because it is very difficult to make it the the post season without a loss despite strength of schedule, but no one has been perfect this year 

Until you can prove strength of schedule has won someone a title then it's just an opinion.

So I will continue to preach technique is superior to anything until someone can prove 100% that it isn't.

Also wrestling us defined by wins and losses so with that a 0 in the loss column by any  definition is PERFECT.

If you go undefeated your record is PERFECT,your season is PERFECT.

So so yes an undefeated kid is at this point in the season and until the L been PERFECT 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.