Purdy

Jayruss

1 hour ago, Midstate0413 said:

Saw him wrestle a couple weeks ago.  Good talent for a Frosh.  What is his record this year.  If any loses, who were they against?

yes. He looks the part too. Eli Dickens in his weight class is the only negative down here in the dirty south.  That match wasn’t close and will happen again Saturday. Plus he has an excellent partner in the room in Deters so you know he’s improving this year. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

May draw Fuqua or Asbury in ticket round (33 percent). Those will be tough if that happens. If not, he should be at the bank. Always tough for younger bigger weights at Evansville SS. Good luck young fella! 

Hell it's tough for any age lol I thought NC was best SS hands down until I started going to EV...Has exact feeling of State to me.. Unreal venue and great times there 4sho!

The young man has the killer instinct! He’s a gamer to. He has a lot of elite national experience as well. He will always turn it up on tourney day! 160 as a freshman is most definitely a hammer weight class for a freshman but I’m sure he will be ready to bang at semi state! Would love to see him at Bankers.

13 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Hell it's tough for any age lol I thought NC was best SS hands down until I started going to EV...Has exact feeling of State to me.. Unreal venue and great times there 4sho!

Yea I can usually only make either Semi or State because I live in San Antonio. And EVV leaves me feeling as if I attended state. Heckuva wrestling fix there. 

13 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Man it would be nice if they had state at the Ford Center. I bet it will sellout and Evansville always has a packed crowd because of MD and the southern wrestling crazies.

7 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Man it would be nice if they had state at the Ford Center. I bet it will sellout and Evansville always has a packed crowd because of MD and the southern wrestling crazies.

Absolutely love the vibe there! Great food too .. that chicken tender basket is unreal lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.