I Have To Know The Secret

Hornet Coach

3 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

Are we talking about the Beech Grove guy that used to wear a backpack all the time at ISWA tournaments in the early 1990s?

Dude! Every tournament. I’m pretty sure I saw him a year or two ago. He had the warm up / sweat suit on too. Btw.. who is that guy? Gotta be a good dude. 

10 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Dude! Every tournament. I’m pretty sure I saw him a year or two ago. He had the warm up / sweat suit on too. Btw.. who is that guy? Gotta be a good dude. 

We have to be talking about the legendary Steve Nontell.  If we’re talking about orange pants and fanny packs, he is the authority!  Great guy who has dedicated a lot of time to the sport, and the Beech Groce program in particular. 

12 hours ago, Hornet Coach said:

We have to be talking about the legendary Steve Nontell.  If we’re talking about orange pants and fanny packs, he is the authority!  Great guy who has dedicated a lot of time to the sport, and the Beech Groce program in particular. 

I grew up calling him Orangeman, and I remember distinctly when he updated the outfit from 70/80s style to 90s style with still the orange head to toe get up. 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, Hornet Coach said:

What is in the coach's backpacks?  What is so important it needs to be with you all day and taken to the corner?  I feel like I'm missing out.  Thank you for your help in this matter.

Food, food, my kids stuff he always loses, an empty bottle, food, Tape, food, Skoal, my phone, my keys, food, a charger, food, some darts in case @Mattyb wants to go, and food.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:33 PM, Jcjcjc said:

I grew up calling him Orangeman, and I remember distinctly when he updated the outfit from 70/80s style to 90s style with still the orange head to toe get up. 

Remember when Steven bradley drug that cooler around all time too?😂 his brother Tim and I were good buddies and trained together years later and I asked him why he didn't have one.. he said 3xers get what they want and he didn't😂

On 1/18/2020 at 7:01 AM, Hornet Coach said:

That's Mr. BeechGrove you're talkin about!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.