Your HS weight class vs Old guy weight class

2 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

The rule is you gain 15 pounds once you get married and an extra 10 for every kid.   Its like the game of life,  but instead of getting little yellow pink and blue pegs to put in your car, you get fat and larger clothes.

That math does work.  I wrestled 157 my last year of college, and then got married (+15) and had 4 kids (+40).  Puts me right about where I'm at right now.

38 minutes ago, GrecoCoach said:

That math does work.  I wrestled 157 my last year of college, and then got married (+15) and had 4 kids (+40).  Puts me right about where I'm at right now.

By way of this math...……. I have lots of kids and multiple marriages, don't tell the wife !!!

OK, I'm in.  I ran into the Silver Fox, PM Coach Phil Strader, a few years ago and he called me a DOUBLER in front of my buddies.  My friends still remind me about that one. 

I'm not quite a doubler.  1986 wrestled at 132 and today would be competing at 195.  Plenty of room to cut down.

Wrestled between 145-160 from eighth grade to senior year(2014). A year and a half ago I would have been wrestling 220, but now I’m back down to the 170 class, and could make the cut back to 160 pretty easily.

Edited by Caleb Spires

9 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Wrestled between 145-160 from eighth grade to senior year(2014). A year and a half ago I would have been wrestling 220, but now I’m back down to the 170 class, and could make the cut back to 160 pretty easily.

Ready get revenge on Hall aren't ya homie! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.