The Mendez effect

4U2NV

1998 121 and and was a 103 5X JV state Champ. Now well I cant disclose my weight cause of my National Security Clarence. National Thumb wraslin tilte. And 2 Junior tiles in96 and 98. I also went to the Worlds in Indiana Leg wreslin lost to the eventual champ. Mastered to of the most lethal moves, they stated calling me Donnie Anfibius. Moved on now to nUmb chucks and well a Champ ins a Champ. And I fear everyone. Sware to God I do. Wait I  think I might be on the wrong thread. 

58 minutes ago, donniebaker said:

1998 121 and and was a 103 5X JV state Champ. Now well I cant disclose my weight cause of my National Security Clarence. National Thumb wraslin tilte. And 2 Junior tiles in96 and 98. I also went to the Worlds in Indiana Leg wreslin lost to the eventual champ. Mastered to of the most lethal moves, they stated calling me Donnie Anfibius. Moved on now to nUmb chucks and well a Champ ins a Champ. And I fear everyone. Sware to God I do. Wait I  think I might be on the wrong thread. 

Forgot about the See a boat buy a boat Championship as well. 

Ladies and Gentleman, this fight is 3 rounds in the Indianamat Fantasy Fighting Championship’s Heavyweight division... 

Introducing first, out of the blue corner, a legendary mma star - holding a professional record of 1 zillion wins to only 1 defeat.. standing at 5’9” tall, 210 pounds. FIGHTING out of his parents basement and reliving his glory days via high school wrestling message boards - FCFIGHTER.image.jpeg.48902b98e1e6c753fbcd20d3bb1ab66e.jpeg 

And now introducing his opponent, FIGHTING out of the red corner. An ancient eastern Asian martial arts master, standing at 6’0” 225 pounds. The REIGNING, DEFENDING WORLD WANG CHUN CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, GENHEAVYHANDS!!!

image.jpeg.98214579d86c9445b42de64013bad8a8.jpeg

(crowd goes wild as lights and cameras focus on the imaginary octagon in the imaginary arena) 

39 minutes ago, DrunkJoeNamath said:

Sorry, it’s the best bruce buffer I could do while pretending to not be on my phone at work. 😂 

You got the Parents basement part wrong... You also forgot to list your former stand up comic accolades tisk tisk.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

You got the Parents basement part wrong... You also forgot to list your former stand up comic accolades tisk tisk.

“Jokes on you, my parents don’t even have a basement.” 

😂 I’m just messing around. I can only use stuff I know.... and as you can see I don’t know much. 

Woooooooooooooo...... Woooooooooooo......  
BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

Did some body say Fight Season ..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! 
since we’ins challenging people on Indianamat Interwebs . Yes... that’s what Pistol read on this thread . 

it’s Pistol Pete ..... your big bad shootin, one good eye showing up for a gun fight, 2 blazin Colt 357, hollow points, fastest automatic trigger finger in the World..... maybe in the Galaxy.  Not to mention your 34x NCAA National Champions Oklahoma State Cowboys mascot . Thee one ..... Thee Onlyest PISTOL PETE ! 

I’ll make ya Famous ! 
BANG ! 
BANG ! 
BANG ! 

9 hours ago, donniebaker said:

so I’m challenging that @donniebaker you in’s wanna test your numb chucks skills Champ vs. my 357’s . Picture Pistol staring at Donnie with one Red eye like Clint Eastwood in the Good, The Bad, The Ugly . 
My 357’s Guaranteed to put a lines in that mullet of yours faster than Pistols can twist his handle bars mustache. Pistol Ain’t scurd of some nUmb Chucks lovin, lethal moves, thumb wrestlin,  . I’m the Onlyest National Threat beside that copy cat lovin Pistol Pete Brother Wyoming mascot . Shootin up everything in the North Territory. Btw...... we are twins .

Wooooooooooooooooo..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! 

Pistol Pete 🤠 

1 hour ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Woooooooooooooo...... Woooooooooooo......  
BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

Did some body say Fight Season ..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! 
since we’ins challenging people on Indianamat Interwebs . Yes... that’s what Pistol read on this thread . 

it’s Pistol Pete ..... your big bad shootin, one good eye showing up for a gun fight, 2 blazin Colt 357, hollow points, fastest automatic trigger finger in the World..... maybe in the Galaxy.  Not to mention your 34x NCAA National Champions Oklahoma State Cowboys mascot . Thee one ..... Thee Onlyest PISTOL PETE ! 

I’ll make ya Famous ! 
BANG ! 
BANG ! 
BANG ! 

so I’m challenging that @donniebaker you in’s wanna test your numb chucks skills Champ vs. my 357’s . Picture Pistol staring at Donnie with one Red eye like Clint Eastwood in the Good, The Bad, The Ugly . 
My 357’s Guaranteed to put a lines in that mullet of yours faster than Pistols can twist his handle bars mustache. Pistol Ain’t scurd of some nUmb Chucks lovin, lethal moves, thumb wrestlin,  . I’m the Onlyest National Threat beside that copy cat lovin Pistol Pete Brother Wyoming mascot . Shootin up everything in the North Territory. Btw...... we are twins .

Wooooooooooooooooo..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! 

Pistol Pete 🤠 

image.jpeg.a031dc8c798c6257afae7ba52605af9e.jpeg   

Damn, I’m on a roll today!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.