Girls Regionals Scoring

poppe66

I love that they let teams enter multiple girls in a weight class.  I just wonder why the North and South don't keep teams scores the same way.  The North allows all girls on a team in the same weight class to accumulate team points, where the South made teams designate the scoring wrestler and then the others were blockers.  I believe the South did it correctly which gave more teams a chance to be in the hunt to win the regional.

That should not happen. You have to decide who your scoring girl up front is period. If she gets beat then your done. I will make sure that's corrected immediately if its not right. You can only choose one wrestler at the regionals to score the whole tourney.

Edited by Ironbear

You don't need a calculator, if you simply click on "Teams" it will rank them by points and click on that team to see how that score was accumulated.  As you can see (assume your referring to Penn) they had 24 entries but only 15 girls scoring in 15 different weight classes.  

And actually if you look the South was scored incorrectly as the 2nd place team had two instances where two wrestlers both scored points in the same weight class for the teams total.  They should probably double check that to make sure team places were correct.

Great to see the girls program growing with increased numbers all around!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.