Any Youth Girls Tournaments in NE/EC Indiana or even NW/WC Ohio?

I'm asking as my step daughter has been practicing with her club in Ohio. Their club is newer and this is her fist full year with them. Last year she joined late after basketball since it was her brother's first year with the club and our first experience with them but not enough practice to do any matches. Currently her club is doing tournaments that are mostly boys, but a few girls. We will let her participate, though she is at a disadvantage for her age. Many of the boys she will be having to wrestle will have much more experience plus she is on the lighter side, so my guess will be that she will possibly have to wrestle up. She is still a work in progress in learning the moves but doesn't have it really down yet. My fear is that she will get severely discouraged and want to quit the sport. I see potential that just needs a little more time. I think it would be easier for her to handle if she could also wrestle other girls her age and possibly weight to keep her confidence. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.