Jump to content

Mater Dei @ Perry Meridian


Recommended Posts

Here is my Thoughts on the Dual. PM has Home Field Advantage, EMD has bad taste from not getting job 

done at Team State.

106- PM close 1

113- PM dec

120- EMD by MD

126- EMD by MD

132- PM match of night

138- EMD by MD

145- EMD dec

152- EMD pin

160- EMD MD

170- EMD MD

182- PM dec  another good match

195- EMD dec

220- PM pin

Hwt- EMD dec

 

JMO , looks like EMD 35 / PM 18

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Last year it was streamed and a Awesome dual with everything including drama and most of all great wrestling! 

 

Yeah, I was hoping someone from PM would have jumped on here and provide some good news and details. I'm not sure if 5:00 is the correct time.  Would assume it's JV too, unless there is some JV Tournament or event Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

 

Yeah, I was hoping someone from PM would have jumped on here and provide some good news and details. I'm not sure if 5:00 is the correct time.  Would assume it's JV too, unless there is some JV Tournament or event Saturday.

I'm sure we will hear something by meet time.. i'm watching if so

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 2:37 PM, Bigtoe19 said:

Here is my Thoughts on the Dual. PM has Home Field Advantage, EMD has bad taste from not getting job 

done at Team State.

106- PM close 1

113- PM dec

120- EMD by MD

126- EMD by MD

132- PM match of night

138- EMD by MD

145- EMD dec

152- EMD pin

160- EMD MD

170- EMD MD

182- PM dec  another good match

195- EMD dec

220- PM pin

Hwt- EMD dec

 

JMO , looks like EMD 35 / PM 18

Really sleeping on PM with a couple of these predictions but regardless it’ll be a close one again.

Edited by baileyjmckivitz
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, baileyjmckivitz said:

Really sleeping on PM with a couple of these predictions but regardless it’ll be a close one again.

I agree saying emd getting a fall at 152 is a pretty wild prediction but will end up being a heck of a match 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IMrule said:

May be on the PM wrestling Youtube?????

Idk about that, that channel is rarely used. IndianaMat streamed Mater Dei vs Perry last year idk. Only place Perry would stream a dual meet is on Facebook but that is rare too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pulled it up...

Cottey over Ross 6-5 at 113

 

Freeman won by fall @ 120 over Richard Haynes

 

Hayhurst by TF over Haggerty at 126

 

Matt Koontz with a 3-0 dec over Kane Egli (11-6 MD)

Boarman TF over Ridge Cavallero.  Deduct 1 team point from MD for roughness? (15-6 MD)

 

Brody Baumann by fall over Brady Mckivitz (21-6 MD)

Edited by SWINfan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fitts over Bizantz by major 16-6 at 152 (25-6 MD)

 

Dickens by fall over Riczo at 160 (31-6 MD)

 

Sollars by major 12-0 or 13-0 over JaJuan Dale at 170 (35-6 MD)

 

Parkinson with a big 3-0 win over Aiden Warren (38-6 MD)
- Scoreless through 1
- Scoreless through 2 with Parkinson riding the whole period
- Warren let Parkinson up and then Macartney gets the takedown in the final minute to secure the 3-0 win

Edited by SWINfan
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Just pulled it up...

Cottey over Ross 6-5 at 113

 

Freeman won by fall @ 120 over Richard Haynes

 

Hayhurst by TF over Haggerty at 126

 

Matt Koontz with a 3-0 dec over Kane Egli (11-6 MD)

Boarman TF over Ridge Cavallero.  Deduct 1 team point from MD for roughness? (15-6 MD)

 

Brody Baumann by fall over Brady Mckivitz (21-6 MD)

Cottey over Ross 6-4.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@195 Tyler Goodall with a dec win (8-2?) over John McGrew (38-9 MD)

 

McClure wins by dec (3-1, I think) over Boots at 220 (38-12 MD)

 

James Ralph gets a 4-3 decision over Alex Holiday at 285 (MD 41-12)

 

Reed Egli with the fall over Keaton Morton at 106 to finish off the dual.  

 

Mater Dei 47

Perry Meridian 12

Edited by SWINfan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.