Mater Dei @ Perry Meridian

SWINfan

10 minutes ago, Zombiedust said:

Must have been misreported then. They had 6-4 on the score table. 

Did you see the match?  Do you mind giving us a basic summary of it?  I started watch right as Freeman was winning at 120, so I missed it!

For what it's worth to Perry, I was trying to type a thank you message into the comments section of the feed when Egli got the fall.  They cut the feed immediately, so I couldn't even send the message.

Thanks to those involved with Perry in providing that live stream, the score updates and the match updates.  It is much appreciated by those of us too far to travel to be there in person.  I know the match didn't go Perry's way, but providing content to as many as possible only helps the sport as well.

Kudos!

8 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Thanks for the updates SWIN. 

How did the Cottey and Ross match go? That's #1 versus #2.

I’d have to look at video. But, I believe it was Cottey 2TDs and 2 escapes and Ross 1 TD and 2 escapes. Final 6-4. Great match by both.

Yes I did sleep on a few of my Predictions!!  I was being nice and keeping it close! Sounds like I was pretty accurate

had more MD than TF. Like I said EMD was out to dominate today. Good Luck to PM / END moving forward. BT19 

2 hours ago, navy80 said:

Thanks for the updates SWIN. 

How did the Cottey and Ross match go? That's #1 versus #2.

Unfortunately didn't get to it quicker.  I wish it was known in advance.  I pulled up the video just as Freeman's match was ending.

11 hours ago, bluemonster said:

I’d have to look at video. But, I believe it was Cottey 2TDs and 2 escapes and Ross 1 TD and 2 escapes. Final 6-4. Great match by both.

First Period

AC Takedown

CR Escape

AC 2-1

Second Period

CR Chooses Bottom

CR Escape

CR Takedown

AC Escape

AC Takedown

AC 5-4

Third Period

AC Chooses Bottom

AC Escape

AC 6-4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.