Girls High School Rankings #1

Y2CJ41

47 minutes ago, littlevito said:

I tried to go off of past state results, ISWA State Tournaments, and results from the 4 girl invitationals this season. 

I’m guessing TripleB is pointing out you may have missed Kelsey when looking over the results.  I believe she was 3rd last year at Girls State, and does not usually attend the girl invitationals since she’s often a starter on Madison’s varsity team.   

Edited by MattM

38 minutes ago, MattM said:

I’m guessing TripleB is pointing out you may have missed Kelsey when looking over the results.  I believe she was 3rd last year at Girls State, and does not usually attend the girl invitationals since she’s often a starter on Madison’s varsity team.   

Yep. Missed that one. My apologies.

14 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

This is great!

I agree.  Nice step in the right direction for girls wrestling.  This could be a helpful way to get names for college recruiting purposes with women wrestling growing and its an awesome recognition for the hard work these girls have put in.  I'm even more impressed Vito took it beyond just the Top 4 or 5.  Great job man.

Edited by MattM

did anyone ever find of list of how many girls have amassed 100+ career wins?

Our girl is currently 74-40 on as a Junior wrestling varsity all 3 years for us.  I know there have been a few but would love to see a correct list of these numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.