Golden Globes question

You don't get a question about the Golden Globes everyday but I was watching last night and saw Adam Driver a lot.  He is from Mishawaka, and was a marine so I was just curious if anyone knew if he had ever tried wrestling, or even wrestled in middle or high school.  With the strong tradition at Mishawaka its just something I have been curious about.

I didn't know, but that was interesting enough to google. 

I did find this pic in the South Bend Tribune of him complaining about $.50 mayonnaise.   I bet he was involved in the Thespians club instead of being on the wrestling team.   But you never know.

24-adam-driver-high-school_w700_h700.jpg

21 hours ago, ENoblewrestling said:

You don't get a question about the Golden Globes everyday but I was watching last night and saw Adam Driver a lot.  He is from Mishawaka, and was a marine so I was just curious if anyone knew if he had ever tried wrestling, or even wrestled in middle or high school.  With the strong tradition at Mishawaka its just something I have been curious about.

Wow!  didn't realize he was a native hoosier!  That is a fantastic bit of trivia - and I bet some former Cavemen on this forum might remember him from school. What year did he graduate?

1 hour ago, base said:

Wow!  didn't realize he was a native hoosier!  That is a fantastic bit of trivia - and I bet some former Cavemen on this forum might remember him from school. What year did he graduate?

California born but moved to IN later from what I recall reading. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.