Team State schedule

rookie78

I definitely enjoyed the schedule from yesterday's Team State Duals.  1A semi finals and finals started/finished earlier than expected........much better than the past few years waiting on all classes to finish before moving on.  Not sure how close to the schedule 2A and 3A stayed, but it was nice for us to be able to watch the finals in the other two class. 

In my opinion, good job to the IHSWCA making some changes this year.

It would have been nice to to see in the semi's that four 3a schools not on two mats and the smallest section of seats. Other than that, no complaints except the drive from Evansville.

4 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I loved the schedule and the extra mats. I gave teams a place to warm-up after the first three rounds and their bye round. Great job getting this sorted out. I was home by 7pm, keep it in Fort Wayne please!

The event was awesome and the venue was great. Plenty of room, seating close to the mats, restroom facilities are good, concessions are solid, very good all the way around. However, I reached my driveway at midnight. Something similar south of Ft. Wayne would be great. But a really great event. Good job to everyone involved.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.