Team State: Upsets, Notable Matches, etc...

navy80

What is the name of the move where the bottom guy grabs the top guy's wrist with a baseball grip and sucks it to his chest and hangs on?  A variation is when you grab the wrist and the fingers with the same finish (suck it to your chest and hang on).

#keepsyoufromgettingturned

from the feet, i also like the grabbing fingers and backing out of bounds.

#dontgiveupatakedown

2 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

I'm not sure if this was intentional or just lucky, but we could see Dickens vs. Rodgers for the Team State Title

I am pulling for Dickens but Rodgers always finds a way to win. Rodgers wins by 1

Hook, they learn that at stall camp!

6 minutes ago, hook and half said:

What is the name of the move where the bottom guy grabs the top guy's wrist with a baseball grip and sucks it to his chest and hangs on?  A variation is when you grab the wrist and the fingers with the same finish (suck it to your chest and hang on).

#keepsyoufromgettingturned

from the feet, i also like the grabbing fingers and backing out of bounds.

#dontgiveupatakedown

6 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Can mater Dei come back?

Not at this point.  Seltzer with a major over Freeman pretty much seals it, baring a miracle run of pins.  

Cathedral is leaving little doubt they deserve their current spot.  

Edited by MattM

2 hours ago, maligned said:

1A was so wide open this year. 2 and 3 seeds both fall in the pools. Southern boys N Posey and Southridge headed to the championship match plus Tell City in the 3-4 match in a flipping of the usual FW-dominated script in this class.

All from the same conference, North Posey had a big day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.