Team State Draw Show

Y2CJ41

Wow you guys made sure Cathedral gets a pass.   Mater Dei is a 1 and BB is 2.  You guys know this is how is should be.  Not sure how it always works out for Cathedral.  At the state tourney, team state.  Couldn't stop it last year and the same will happen this year.  They will finish 2nd when actually they should be 3rd but it doesn't matter they aren't winning no matter where you put them.  It's sad that you guys do this crap.

13 minutes ago, BBURGMatfan said:

Wow you guys made sure Cathedral gets a pass.   Mater Dei is a 1 and BB is 2.  You guys know this is how is should be.  Not sure how it always works out for Cathedral.  At the state tourney, team state.  Couldn't stop it last year and the same will happen this year.  They will finish 2nd when actually they should be 3rd but it doesn't matter they aren't winning no matter where you put them.  It's sad that you guys do this crap.

Tell us how you really feel, please don't hold it in.

15 minutes ago, BBURGMatfan said:

Cathedral has earned the top spot. It’s very close between the top 4 teams so saying they get a pass is comical. Cathedral hasn’t been challenged nor has EMD. I would have seeded CHS 1 and EMD 2 same as they seeded it. Good work Indianamat crew!

Indianamat has Cathedral ranked 4th...

I’m curious to the thought process to seed them first at team state. I’m not mad, I actually like that BB/MD winner will get two very tough duals. 

@BBURGMatfan

If you are a fan of us, you know we don’t care about seeds or rankings.  I’ve always said rankings and seeds mean nothing, but they are great to grow the sport.  “Hey we are ranked or seeded this”.  It gets people talking about wrestling, which we need and Is great.   

Last year we were 4 or 5 seed at team state.    No complaints from us.  I would never in a million years want to seed this tournament.  Our goal is to win.  Doesn’t matter to us who we have when. We are either good enough to win or we aren’t.  I don’t think any of the top teams hang 2nd or 3rd place banners...or display any trophy that isn’t first.  Good luck to all teams.  I’ll tell you I’m proud of those involved for making this such a great event.   

Snyder 

7 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Indianamat has Cathedral ranked 4th...

I’m curious to the thought process to seed them first at team state. I’m not mad, I actually like that BB/MD winner will get two very tough duals. 

Cathedral was ranked fourth on December 15. New rankings will be out in morning

On 1/1/2020 at 9:25 PM, BBURGMatfan said:

CE222E70-6067-4E4F-BBDC-E963530FD80C.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.