Thank You, Joe and Co.

blueandgold

I just want to say thank you to IndianaMat for providing us with great content over this last decade and making this website highly accessible for those either getting into wrestling or those who have been around it for years. We don’t know how good we have it, guys. The only thing we have to pay for every year is the preseason magazine. Other states have followed a new custom of charging fans for things such as rankings, articles, etc. and IndianaMat has allowed us to be on here and explore with no charge. Thanks guys for all you do for Indiana wrestling. I love this sport so much.

I agree wholeheartedly. We truly are blessed in Indiana to have this as a way not only to share personal “feelings” etc but it definately  is helping build wrestling in Indiana. Joe and Mike and the “others” thank you very much. Your efforts and what you do are noticed.👍

Edited by Jim calhoun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.