3A team state seed discussion

ontherise219

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

After watching him at Al Smith Evan Dickey is really good I wouldn’t be surprised to see him be a major part of cathedral success. 

I just looked up his results on track... I'd have to flop my prediction and give the win to Dickey in the Dickey/Egli match. Possibly by major.

11 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Per a discussion I had today, it is possible that Fitts would only have to sit out Mater Dei's first round match on Saturday. I believe that this is how the IHSAA has ruled in other scenarios where the next event is a multi-dual event.

Not that IHSAA rules are supposed to make sense to me, but that's what makes sense in my mind.  One dual is one team competition. To me, making someone sit out the whole team State would be unfair no matter who it is.  I hope you're correct.

56 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Per a discussion I had today, it is possible that Fitts would only have to sit out Mater Dei's first round match on Saturday. I believe that this is how the IHSAA has ruled in other scenarios where the next event is a multi-dual event.

Was this a discussion with a higher up?  This is  a ruling with some huge ramifications...

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

From the discussion I had, the person said that the proper people were in communication and he was confident this was the decision they were going with.

Maybe that’s something that needs to be cleared up for future seasons for coaches. I’ve always been told it’s been for the next event regardless of what that event was. Glad he will be able to compete though.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:02 PM, ontherise219 said:

Unfortunately there is No Crown point. The Bulldogs belong there and are one of the best teams in the state 

al Smith results 

106 Goin Champ 

113 Frazier 3rd 

120 Bettich 2nd 

126 Roberson Champ

132 mendez Champ 

138 tattini(back up) 8th I think Goodwin is top 4 if he competes 

145 Cruz 2nd 

152 Willems 7th 

160 Hollendonner 4th 

170 taborski 2-2 DNP

182 ayala didn’t wrestle 

195 McElroy 1-2 dnp 

220 woods 1-2 DNP

285 Ruess 1-2 DNP 

Im sorry my friend but it will not even be close.  No one touches MD in a dual meet this year!

Las Vegas would have the Wildcats at +15 pts

Edited by PhillyFanMD

24 minutes ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Im sorry my friend but it will not even be close.  No one touches MD in a dual meet this year!

Please don't be an annoying poster who makes people dislike Mater Dei.... But I agree, Mater Dei +6 though

42 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Please don't be an annoying poster who makes people dislike Mater Dei.... But I agree, Mater Dei +6 though

I think people on this board are smart enough to know that Philly speaks only for himself or herself and not for all MD fans. I think most of us recognize how good other wrestlers and teams in the state are 

6 minutes ago, WrestleMan said:

I think people on this board are smart enough to know that Philly speaks only for himself or herself and not for all MD fans. I think most of us recognize how good other wrestlers and teams in the state are 

There was a poster from Laf Catholic Central on the football board who created many haters of LCC football. 

3 hours ago, mdspiderman81 said:

I have a legal question for you folks, how do we go about placing a gag order on PhillyFanMD.

Oh come on!  What other lovables will come on here to annoy us?  It’s been a long time since Mr. Happy Pants was on here.

15 hours ago, mdspiderman81 said:

I have a legal question for you folks, how do we go about placing a gag order on PhillyFanMD.

You don’t have to like them or respect their opinion but to want a gag order is a bit thin skinned. Also, they make the board more entertaining. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:54 AM, PhillyFanMD said:

Mater dei and CP would be a really good dual. 
especially if they wrestled them first and they didn’t have fitts 

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

Mater dei and CP would be a really good dual. 
especially if they wrestled them first and they didn’t have fitts 

If MD wrestled them with Fitts it would be a great dual. Anytime two really good teams go at it it's a great thing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.