Connersville Spartan Classic

Branden McKinney

Matt Howard is still running bout sheets. Hoping Mousey’s is still serving 6oz jars of Pabst. Such a great part of Indiana. Good luck to Cambridge City, Milan, Union County, and the rest of the brethren from SE Indiana. 

PS. As the Rat loves his Region BDogs, I love my lads from East Central. 3 likely place winners dotted up with a loaded team of depth. Gotta believe they are close to Top10. But, DecBell is the authority, so who knows. 

#spartanbowl #rax #howards

I want to welcome everyone to the Classic, it is my favorite time of the year. I hope everyone understands that I have tried for all 6 years i have coached for Connersville to have this on Track and seeded. I have been given every excuse as to why we can not use track in the Bowl. I even went as far as to prove it is possible to use the system and still nothing. I have not stopped fighting to get it accomplished. I hope every coach that come down will voice that they want track during the coaches meeting. To all that will participate good luck, and to those that will come to watch enjoy a great two days of wrestling.  

Edited by jleising

On 12/22/2019 at 8:02 PM, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Matt Howard is still running bout sheets. Hoping Mousey’s is still serving 6oz jars of Pabst. Such a great part of Indiana. Good luck to Cambridge City, Milan, Union County, and the rest of the brethren from SE Indiana. 

PS. As the Rat loves his Region BDogs, I love my lads from East Central. 3 likely place winners dotted up with a loaded team of depth. Gotta believe they are close to Top10. But, DecBell is the authority, so who knows. 

#spartanbowl #rax #howards

Sorry to ruin your night, Mousey’s has closed down.  Lindy’s Liquor store might sell your PBR....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.