Article: High School Wrestling Weekly Episode 3

Y2CJ41

Dane does a fantastic job with this show. I need to make it up to Double Eagle and catch the show live one of these weeks. 

My only question is.....since it's a huge Bellmont homer radio station....where are all the mighty Bellmont Brave coaches?  So far it's been South Adams HC, HoF Coach Curry from AC, and Coach Sprunger.

BTW, loved the jab with the recruitment comment from Rex late in the show about CP.  In a joking manor, of course.....

On 12/18/2019 at 8:25 PM, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Dane does a fantastic job with this show. I need to make it up to Double Eagle and catch the show live one of these weeks. 

My only question is.....since it's a huge Bellmont homer radio station....where are all the mighty Bellmont Brave coaches?  So far it's been South Adams HC, HoF Coach Curry from AC, and Coach Sprunger.

BTW, loved the jab with the recruitment comment from Rex late in the show about CP.  In a joking manor, of course.....

At least they are covering high school wrestling in our area. Yes, it can get frustrating on the homer aspect, but AJ & Rex have earned it in a way. I like watching the sectionals, regionals, & semi state on the webcast personally. Heck I may put the radio on this year to have background. Wish the IHSAA would let them webcast Friday night and Saturday up until the finals where it can then be watched on FS Indiana.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.