Whats in da water

Regionrat1

Not sure where Crown Point gets its drinkin water. But man deem dogs are Purdy impressive. With all deem youngins dare gonna be Purdy tuff for a while. Nice too see them seeking out good compitions. da rat thought dare better days were behind them. The coaching staff is top notch - like da macho man says " da cream of da crop"

9 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

Not sure where Crown Point gets its drinkin water. But man deem dogs are Purdy impressive. With all deem youngins dare gonna be Purdy tuff for a while. Nice too see them seeking out good compitions. da rat thought dare better days were behind them. The coaching staff is top notch - like da macho man says " da cream of da crop"

Pretty sure they get that Lake Michigan water Rat. I think it might be more of the smog from the steel mills. Very excited to get back up in Da Region and go to battle. Will we be seeing you there @regionrat1?

11 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

Region Rat,   I agree with Ayersman.    Maybe due to climate change or change in lax EPA laws or just a strong south wind.  But now  there's more of that infamous Steel Mill and Oil refinery pollution/smog, that has that special power of toughening up the lungs and making studs, and now is reaching Crown Point and its making them tough.   Or it also could be adding Scott Hinkel to their coaching staff.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

15 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Pretty sure they get that Lake Michigan water Rat. I think it might be more of the smog from the steel mills. Very excited to get back up in Da Region and go to battle. Will we be seeing you there @regionrat1?

heading to midway to Texas to watch some wraslin . us open hanging with some of my graplin buddies. Ayersman who you got at 57kg / da rat got Nato 

8 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

heading to midway to Texas to watch some wraslin . us open hanging with some of my graplin buddies. Ayersman who you got at 57kg / da rat got Nato 

We’ll see you at state, I would like to see a Cory Clark vs. Spencer Lee final. Love watching two Hawkeyes go at it

Hard not to like Lee. Such a deep weight with Clark seeded way down at 11. NaTo's ceiling just feels too low to navigate such a talented field. He'll potentially face 3 rounds of opponents who are more dynamic scorers than himself. You think he's got it in him, Rat?

Only downside to this type of event is we might miss out on some of the big-time matchups once guys have wrapped up a high placement and guaranteed Trials berth.

Edited by maligned

On 12/18/2019 at 9:40 PM, regionrat1 said:

I'm lookin Purdy good on this one - s.lee looked real good too. n.lee is a stud . two region boys got rag dolled. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.