Mater Dei minus Matt Lee

Jayruss

MD is finally resembling the MD of the late 90’s and through the early 2000’s. This team is stacked even without their best wrestler Matt Lee. Hope this dominance continues. I didn’t go to MD but a world without MD dominating state so bad that the crowd is MD vs the rest of the state. And MD occupies half of the Market Square Arena.

10 minutes ago, NW Indiana Wrestling Fan said:

I think there’s a team up in the region that begs to differ.

Is the region stretching down Brownsburg and Cathedral now?  :)   I’m guessing there are a few teams that could keep it interesting Against MD depending on the head to heads.  But you never know how it will pan out with lineup jostling and bonus points until it actually happens.    Thus why we love seeing these team match up at team state. 

Edited by MattM

7 hours ago, MattM said:

Is the region stretching down Brownsburg and Cathedral now?  :)   I’m guessing there are a few teams that could keep it interesting Against MD depending on the head to heads.  But you never know how it will pan out with lineup jostling and bonus points until it actually happens.    Thus why we love seeing these team match up at team state. 

What team is that?

From what I watched Saturday, there’s not really anyone I personally think can handle MD, I thought Avon might give them more of a challenge expect for Raymond Winning,
I’ll be interested in Team State, but as of right now, Look at this,

Avon Scored 6 points on EMD (61-6)

Avon Scored 16 Points on both, Brownsburg and Also Cathedral, 

Cathedral (52-16) and Brownsburg (43-16) Won obviously, but Just let that sink in.. 

EMD walked through Avon even having Unranked and underweight Brody Bauman run the tables vs Jaden Reynolds..(7-1)

Team State will be fun!!!

Edited by ShawSki

I think Brownsburg would give them a very tough match. Would likely come down to bonus points.   Cathedral could keep it close or MD could win big.  Obviously, the earlier poster was referring to Crown Point, who will not be at Team State, so I guess we'll never know.

Edited by SWINfan

40 minutes ago, WrestleMan said:

I'm curious what it means when ShawSki says a wrestler has "run the tables" against someone. Does anyone here know what he means? 

Not sure about running the tables, maybe he means the trackwrestling table, dunno...but what I find ironic/hilarious is he "edited" the post...you know, the post with minimal punctuation and random caps. Musta misspelled Avon or something and it bothered him! I kid, of course, Shawski…keep doin' ur thang. @Coach Nieman gonna have a blast with this one based on his your and you're fixation! 

Edited by UncleJimmy

On 12/16/2019 at 11:05 PM, Jayruss said:

MD is finally resembling the MD of the late 90’s and through the early 2000’s. This team is stacked even without their best wrestler Matt Lee. Hope this dominance continues. I didn’t go to MD but a world without MD dominating state so bad that the crowd is MD vs the rest of the state. And MD occupies half of the Market Square Arena.

Ah...the good ol' days when MD fans stretched from the floor to the nose bleed section. I too am not a MD alumni, but I always appreciate someone coming up out of the South and wreaking havoc. You never know in this sport...we'll see how they do come February, but their line-up is definitely legit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.