Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Congratulations to Southport and Franklin Central! They’ve both been making lots of noise and both really great teams. Southport placed 4th at John Hurrle, 43 points above the ranked Perry Meridian team. Franklin Central also finished as runner ups at Capital City Classic and Zionsville Eagle Invitational, Franklin Central placed higher than the ranked Westfield squad in Capital City, big shoutout to those great teams for wrestling hard! If the Franklin Central and Southport teams are placing higher in tournaments than some ranked teams are placing, shouldn’t they be ranked as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sayin that the schools like fc and Southport and other schools etc. aren’t getting enough love placing higher than some ranked teams in tournaments. Please don’t start drama on my topic, also don’t be hating on the coaches, like imagine placing higher than Westfield in CCC when they’re ranked and fc isn’t. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wrestindy said:

Just sayin that the schools like fc and Southport and other schools etc. aren’t getting enough love placing higher than some ranked teams in tournaments. Please don’t start drama on my topic, also don’t be hating on the coaches, like imagine placing higher than Westfield in CCC when they’re ranked and fc isn’t. 

 

    With County being next week hopefully they can put their money where your mouth is!

Link to post
Share on other sites

You must be really excited!! You created a account a couple weeks ago! You have patiently

waited to make your first post, typing it and then re-typing. Thinking to yourself this is it I am finally

going to be relevant. Only to have it discredited within minutes of it going up. Now what should you do?

Finally an epiphany I can say what WC did to PM last year at the state finals.Yes that is it, that will make

me look  like a tough guy. 

 

 

Edited by V and M's Dad
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, V and M's Dad said:

You must be really excited!! You created a account a couple weeks ago! You have patiently

waited to make your first post, typing it and then re-typing. Thinking to yourself this is it I am finally

going to be relevant. Only to have it discredited within minutes of it going up. Now what should you do?

Finally an epiphany I can say what WC did to PM last year at the state finals.Yes that is it, that will make

me look  like a tough guy. 

 

 

I’m pretty sure I said I didn’t want anyone starting drama on my topic..

In all honestly, we get that you guys are good at wrestling and all but you guys don’t have to be rude to other teams about it all the time. I didn’t post this topic to start drama, it was only to make a point. So please leave us alone if you don’t have anything nice to say, no need to just be arguing on here over this stuff.

Enough said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wrestindy said:

I’m pretty sure I said I didn’t want anyone starting drama on my topic..

In all honestly, we get that you guys are good at wrestling and all but you guys don’t have to be rude to other teams about it all the time. I didn’t post this topic to start drama, it was only to make a point. So please leave us alone if you don’t have anything nice to say, no need to just be arguing on here over this stuff.

Enough said.

 

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? "leave us alone" Are you referring to your multiple personalities, or your multiple screen names? 

That comment seems like a slip up to me. Just saying!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, V and M's Dad said:

 

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? "leave us alone" Are you referring to your multiple personalities, or your multiple screen names? 

That comment seems like a slip up to me. Just saying!

 

No. Actually “us” referred to all the teams you guys think it’s cool to make fun of and talk bad on, thinking it makes you look better when it really doesn’t. You all are just getting mad because I pointed out that you guys lost to Southport at John Hurrle. It’s not that deep for you guys to be starting stuff with the other teams over.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one am glad FC is having a fine season.  Even if they aren’t currently ranked, I wish them the best.  Glad they had a great day at the CCC.

 

That said, the rankings in which Westfield is ranked 15th is a team duals ranking and is intended to reflect the entire body of works and not just a single day’s results.  

 

(Check out everything Westfield has done this year and compare it to that of teams that are similarly ranked and to that of teams who may not be quite ranked and I think you will conclude the rankers are pretty good at what they do.)

Edited by piscis1956
Fixed typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

In looking at the results of the CCC, Westfield had 8 wrestlers finish higher in placement to FC 6.  One could assume that Westfield would win 8 of the 14 matches in a dual (with bonus points likely deciding the dual). 
 

Based off of this it makes sense to rank Westfield higher in dual rankings. 
 

Regardless it is great that FC is continuing to build their program.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.