Matches, 12/12/19

Indysportsfan

The website depicts a start time (6:30 pm) for both Columbus East vs Franklin AND Avon vs Brownsburg.  Is that when JV will begin with varsity to follow or the projected start time for the face-off?  Both matches will be entertaining and should deliver some high quality bouts.

Edited by Indysportsfan

28 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

The website depicts a start time (6:30 pm) for both Columbus East vs Franklin AND Avon vs Brownsburg.  Is that when JV will begin with varsity to follow or the projected start time for the face-off?  Both matches will be entertaining and should deliver some high quality bouts.

JV will start at 6 with varsity starting around 7 for the Franklin/Columbus East meet.

Beside the dog and pony show and mirror balls, the media class usually shows this on the interwebs and does a real good job...will it be streamed again this year #MrPainTrain @JMILL or @Kyle Ayersman ? I always enjoy watching from the #NorthLands....Proud Honorary Member of #TheCounty. 

Just now, Darrick Snyder said:

UncleJimmy,

BHS TV streams pretty much all our home meets.  We are at Avon tonight so we would need to hear from them on  livestream.  

Thanks. Bummer. BHStv does a great job. Kudos to them. Guess I'll throw on my #YoungGunz throwback shirt tonite and monitor the twitter machine then since it's at Avon. 

8 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Thanks. Bummer. BHStv does a great job. Kudos to them. Guess I'll throw on my #YoungGunz throwback shirt tonite and monitor the twitter machine then since it's at Avon. 

@UncleJimmy your willingness to toggle back and forth between your #YoungGunz and your #PainTrain spirit wear is impressive.  Unfort. I do not believe there is any live streaming this year from the birdcage which is too bad because the #Dogs have orchestrated a #PurpleOut for Fans to turn the "O"rena purple.  Good luck to both teams tonight 

piscis1956, I am wondering the same thing!!!  I did find this also on here!!!!!

Monrovia vs. Avon

By JENGA

Date: 12/07/2019
Monrovia 56
Avon 21
  • Details:

138- S Dunn Avon Pin  0:52 over T Camic Monrovia

145- E Clements Monrovia Pin 1:38 over R White Avon

152- D Clements Monrovia Pin 1:06 over H Westanau

160- M Navara Avon Pin 0:42 over N Arnold Monrovia

170- A Scdoris Monrovia Pin 2:26 over T Mathis Avon

182- A Stader Monrovia 15-5 Maj over C Brown Avon

195- J Whalen Monrovia 12-1 Maj over E Lathery Avon

220- J Huffman Monrovia Pin 1:31 over I Flores Avon

285- T Chung Avon Pin 3:12 over N Barger Monrovia

106- R Goodman Monrovia FF over Avon

113- O Lyons Monrovia FF over Avon

120- B Denny Monrovia Pin 1:26 over W Hollister Avon

126- B Dalton Monrovia FF over Avon

132- B Garcia Avon 9-2 Dec over M Hadley Monrovia 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.