#3 MD vs #8 Avon

ExCoach123

2 hours ago, Coach Nieman said:

Don't feed the troglodyte. Let him figure out the interwebz on his own.

This is what you meant, I to can read between the lines . 

Don’t feed the el burro. Let him figure out the interwebz on his own. 

Your Welcome.

12 hours ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Let me see if I can tag

Chirp chirp mattyb

Who cares. I didn’t have a dog in the fight. I don’t recall making a prediction. As matter of fact I have never predicted an EMD or Avon wrestler or team to win or lose (ever). See I’m a person who gives to kids. I would help an EMD kid just the same as a Avon or Brownsburg kid. As matter of fact, I have been a team leader and / or coach on multiple national teams that have had current EMD wrestlers on them. See I don’t predict wins or losses because I know what these kids go through to be great. I hate to see any of them lose. If you actually knew anything about anything, you would know that. 

With that said... Another Ill informed and ridiculous post. Just stop before someone finds out who you really are and you look like even a bigger idiot.  🤦‍♂️ 

12 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Who cares. I didn’t have a dog in the fight. I don’t recall making a prediction. As matter of fact I have never predicted an EMD or Avon wrestler or team to win or lose (ever). See I’m a person who gives to kids. I would help an EMD kid just the same as a Avon or Brownsburg kid. As matter of fact, I have been a team leader and / or coach on multiple national teams that have had current EMD wrestlers on them. See I don’t predict wins or losses because I know what these kids go through to be great. I hate to see any of them lose. If you actually knew anything about anything, you would know that. 

With that said... Another Ill informed and ridiculous post. Just stop before someone finds out who you really are and you look like even a bigger idiot.  🤦‍♂️ 

Don't worry.. they say a picture with worth a 1000 words.. And you can have a person say a 1000 words and really be saying nothing...We all get the picture. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.