Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is mine... Owen Sego. Nothing would make me more happy than to see this kid make a deep run or win it all. At 170, he is a complete wild card. He has the experience and a proud angel looking down

So you consider the 4th ranked kid an underdog or dark horse?    Another STRONG post by this dude!!! Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

Nope, this will be you two in a few minutes  

Posted Images

On 12/12/2019 at 2:07 PM, Mattyb said:

Lol... I personally do not. That would be another person that lives with me when he comes home from school. 
 

You would have to ask him about that. But you probably never would because more than likely you would get hurt. Smh.. 🤦‍♂️ 
 

But my son was never a dark horse. Cole isn’t either. IMO
 

D1 wrestlers eat trolls! 
#KeepTrying

Lmao your kid is such a loser. He only won state *once* on his way to a D1 scholarship. Talk about a pathetic wrestler:

Link to post
Share on other sites

These athletes are well rounded and have a possibility of making a splash
 

106 Carter Overby

113 Trey Sturgil

120 Ty Haskins

126 David Pierson

132 Andrew Sinkovics

138 Cody Goodwin

145 Griffin Ison

152 Kade Law

160 Jackson Peetigrew

170 Clayton Lundy

182 Drake Buchanan (if he’s there) if not then Brendan McPike

195 John McGrew

220 Josh Howell

285 Allen Haire

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, PhillyFanMD said:

My new pick is Brody Bauman

new pick ????   

If you would quit trashing everyone on here and actually pay attention you would know Brody has been putting in the work for years and is now and always has been a contender for being in the mix as he is a stud.  Great kid and great family.  I have all the respect in the world for the things they are doing down there at EMD/ MCWC.

----may need to quit worrying about trashing @Mattyb and his kid and start reading up on the sport....  just a thought is all

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JMILL said:

new pick ????   

If you would quit trashing everyone on here and actually pay attention you would know Brody has been putting in the work for years and is now and always has been a contender for being in the mix as he is a stud.  Great kid and great family.  I have all the respect in the world for the things they are doing down there at EMD/ MCWC.

----may need to quit worrying about trashing @Mattyb and his kid and start reading up on the sport....  just a thought is all

Now that's soooo true.

 

With that said... I have been going after good ol @PhillyFanMD. He is just a kid on here running his mouth and busting chops. Sits behind a screen name and takes shots at people and other kids. It is really kind of funny though. I think @V and M's Dad has a troll issue on another thread. It happens. We all know guys like him.
 

Real EMD fans and parents are some of the finest people that I have ever met.

 

Congrats to Brody on a great win! He can make a deep run this year. Good luck young fella! 

 

#KingTroll

#DontArgrueWithTrolls

 

Edited by Mattyb
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Now that's soooo true.

 

With that said... I have been going after good ol @PhillyFanMD. He is just a kid on here running his mouth and busting chops. Sits behind a screen name and takes shots at people (who are proud enough to say who they actually are) and other kids. It is really kind of funny though. I think @V and M's Dad has a troll issue on another thread. It happens. We all know guys like him.
 

Real EMD fans and parents are some of the finest people that I have ever met.

 

#KingTroll

#DontArgrueWithTrolls

 

 

@Mattyb Finally a hashtag I can get behind #DontArgueWithTrolls

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 1:20 AM, The Zebra said:

These athletes are well rounded and have a possibility of making a splash
 

106 Carter Overby

113 Trey Sturgil

120 Ty Haskins

126 David Pierson

132 Andrew Sinkovics

138 Cody Goodwin

145 Griffin Ison

152 Kade Law

160 Jackson Peetigrew

170 Clayton Lundy

182 Drake Buchanan (if he’s there) if not then Brendan McPike

195 John McGrew

220 Josh Howell

285 Allen Haire

 

 

Allen Haire Not wrestling this year..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Dark Equines for you.  Sotero 138 FW Wayne.  Pinned Elijah Chacon early this year when his was ranked 13th, and I believe Sotero is undefeated on the year.  138 is wide open in the FW Semi-State.   Jacob Kreager FW Snider.   He pinned #7 from East Chicago Semi-State Jacob Linky from Warsaw.  I saw him at Northridge this past weekend and I was as impressed with him as I was with Jake Lone or Parrish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Two Dark Equines for you.  Sotero 138 FW Wayne.  Pinned Elijah Chacon early this year when his was ranked 13th, and I believe Sotero is undefeated on the year.  138 is wide open in the FW Semi-State.   Jacob Kreager FW Snider.   He pinned #7 from East Chicago Semi-State Jacob Linky from Warsaw.  I saw him at Northridge this past weekend and I was as impressed with him as I was with Jake Lone or Parrish.

 

Agreed.  With Cottingham and Lawson both being tough outs, it's a fairly stacked weight class for the FWSS.  Currie from AC will give anyone a run for their money too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

 

Agreed.  With Cottingham and Lawson both being tough outs, it's a fairly stacked weight class for the FWSS.  Currie from AC will give anyone a run for their money too.

The Curries are always tough.  The Lawson name does ring bells. Cottingham has done the rounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.