Castle 6-Way on 12/14

IU89

17 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Paducah Tilghman is ranked 3rd in Kentucky

wowzers.. Talk about making a statement!

8 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

Results on track ? I couldn’t find them.

Go to Trackwrestling. Search team schedules. Go to Bloomington South/Avon. They update all their scores. Mater Dei does not. So you can see some results. 

12 minutes ago, SIwrestling said:

Word is their entire team was pretty much transfers and possibly have been ruled ineligible. I don’t think they rolled out a lineup that matches with their guys that are ranked. 

They had 5 wrestlers today, I believe just two that were ranked in KY Forum's Dec rankings.  FF'd every other match, at least against Bloomington South, Jeffersonville and Avon.
I thought McCracken County was originally scheduled for this event.  Was Paducah possibly a last minute sub?

Edited by SWINfan

5 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

They had 5 wrestlers today, I believe just two that were ranked in KY Forum's Dec rankings.  FF'd every other match, at least against Bloomington South, Jeffersonville and Avon.
I thought McCracken County was originally scheduled for this event.  Was Paducah possibly a last minute sub?

Paducah's team is half of maccracken's team from last season. I guess thats what happened

7 hours ago, IU89 said:

Doug, did you think points were scored when Sollars cradled Deters and put him on his back for 2 1/2 - 3 seconds before Sollars lock was broken?  Then the ref put them back on their feet with no points. I’ve watched the replay several times, a takedown and backs seems pretty clear to me. 

Only saw it live. Short answer:  yes. Refereeing was not consistent today. As usual 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.