Donate bananas?

piscis1956

8 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

My guess is Donation to the site to help it keep being awesome! 

At first I assumed that, too.  However, when you check someone’s profile, it indicates how many bananas that person has.  For example, you have 6220.  I don’t know how one gets them in the first place, but it would seem that you can “donate” them.   But I don’t know what that means.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It's an IndianaMat crypto-currency. You get bananas for posting topics, results, etc. We are working on some features that you can do other things with them in the future...then maybe trade them for gear and such.

That's sick! 

In effort to procure some bananas,  I thought i would post this relevant article on the Avant Gard Art piece of Duct Taped Banana to wall which sold for  $120,000 this weekend.   Unfortunately for the buyer, another artist thought the banana was a donation and ate the artwork.    Honest mistake.  A really crazy bananas story.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/12/09/banana-priced-120000-exhibit-art-basel-eaten/2628306001/

1 minute ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

In effort to procure some bananas,  I thought i would post this relevant article on the Avant Gard Art piece of Duct Taped Banana to wall which sold for  $120,000 this weekend.   Unfortunately for the buyer, another artist thought the banana was a donation and ate the artwork.    Honest mistake.  A really crazy bananas story.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/12/09/banana-priced-120000-exhibit-art-basel-eaten/2628306001/

Still not worth as much as IndianaMat bananas.

10 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Still not worth as much as IndianaMat bananas.

True,   I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.    But Ill admit, Id rather have an Indianamat Gorilla T-shirt  than a banana duct taped to the wall piece of artwork.   With that said  I wonder if somebody would be interested in an Orange  taped to a wall with wrestling mat tape piece of artwork.  I created it my self and its signed the Scholar.   Ill start taking bids right now. 

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.