Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Same teams as last year.

State Ranking matchups

152-#7 Turley vs #14 Ponce

285- #2 DeVault vs #11 Dancy

(Not sure on Illinois kids)

 

Semi-State rankings

106- Bailey, Cortez, Stall, Russi, Triana

113-Russi, Schammert, Purvis, 

120- Haskins, Padilla

126-Sparrow, Padilla, Cortez

132-Conrad, Schammert, Fraizier

138- Hadary, Hardy

145- Ponce, Slates

152- Turley, Phillips

160- Carrol, Breedlove

170-Simpson

182-Smith, Garcia

195- Bogner, Mummey, Garcia

220- Babcock, Hill

285- DeVault, Dancy, McLean

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 1:17 PM, brickfor6 said:

Same teams as last year.

State Ranking matchups

152-#7 Turley vs #14 Ponce

285- #2 DeVault vs #11 Dancy

(Not sure on Illinois kids)

 

Semi-State rankings

106- Bailey, Cortez, Stall, Russi, Triana

113-Russi, Schammert, Purvis, 

120- Haskins, Padilla

126-Sparrow, Padilla, Cortez

132-Conrad, Schammert, Fraizier

138- Hadary, Hardy

145- Ponce, Slates

152- Turley, Phillips

160- Carrol, Breedlove

170-Simpson

182-Smith, Garcia

195- Bogner, Mummey, Garcia

220- Babcock, Hill

285- DeVault, Dancy, McLean

Is that another Triana from Hobart? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t seen lake central’s line up but they have a handful of guys who could be in the mix. 
i think Hobart will win(depending on their big guys coming from football) I am hearing no Carroll(penn) but they have another talented freshman listed at 160 also. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

I haven’t seen lake central’s line up but they have a handful of guys who could be in the mix. 
i think Hobart will win(depending on their big guys coming from football) I am hearing no Carroll(penn) but they have another talented freshman listed at 160 also. 
 

 

I saw him last year. Aaron Steambeek (sorry if I butchered that) He’s a stud too!

Edited by The Zebra
Link to post
Share on other sites

This Tournament is still great. Look at the teams involved. Many great teams, and from the looks of it many semi state ranked, and a few state ranked kids. Seems pretty tough, but I’m an old man. What do I know.   Lol 

Edited by The Zebra
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dantev said:

This tournament has taken a crap from the looks of it... just my opinion

One year there isn't 2 or 3 ranked kids at each weight and it's taken a crap?  This tourney is still tough, pretty much every year I have been told by a coach that they actually don't like coming because their kids end of coming home like they were in a street fight (not sure if this is a good thing 😂).  A lot of tough storied teams (Hobart, Penn, Portage) here, the only real change is Perry not being there this year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 7:47 AM, indianmorg said:

One year there isn't 2 or 3 ranked kids at each weight and it's taken a crap?  This tourney is still tough, pretty much every year I have been told by a coach that they actually don't like coming because their kids end of coming home like they were in a street fight (not sure if this is a good thing 😂).  A lot of tough storied teams (Hobart, Penn, Portage) here, the only real change is Perry not being there this year 

No he’s right.. that tourney looks awful this year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, indianmorg said:

After the brackets came out and being there Saturday it definitely was a down year for the Harvest, but I think awful would be far fetched. Still had some real good matches, including 106 and HWT final.

I,m sure there were teams missing some studs as well . Thought my beloved Kingsmen wrestled pretty well with 4 freshmen . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.