152- Turley, Phillips

160- Carrol, Breedlove

170-Simpson

182-Smith, Garcia

195- Bogner, Mummey, Garcia

220- Babcock, Hill

285- DeVault, Dancy, McLean

Is that another Triana from Hobart? 

I haven’t seen lake central’s line up but they have a handful of guys who could be in the mix. 
i think Hobart will win(depending on their big guys coming from football) I am hearing no Carroll(penn) but they have another talented freshman listed at 160 also. 

10 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

I haven’t seen lake central’s line up but they have a handful of guys who could be in the mix. 
i think Hobart will win(depending on their big guys coming from football) I am hearing no Carroll(penn) but they have another talented freshman listed at 160 also. 

I saw him last year. Aaron Steambeek (sorry if I butchered that) He’s a stud too!

Edited by The Zebra

This Tournament is still great. Look at the teams involved. Many great teams, and from the looks of it many semi state ranked, and a few state ranked kids. Seems pretty tough, but I’m an old man. What do I know.   Lol 

Edited by The Zebra

16 hours ago, dantev said:

This tournament has taken a crap from the looks of it... just my opinion

One year there isn't 2 or 3 ranked kids at each weight and it's taken a crap?  This tourney is still tough, pretty much every year I have been told by a coach that they actually don't like coming because their kids end of coming home like they were in a street fight (not sure if this is a good thing 😂).  A lot of tough storied teams (Hobart, Penn, Portage) here, the only real change is Perry not being there this year 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:47 AM, indianmorg said:

One year there isn't 2 or 3 ranked kids at each weight and it's taken a crap?  This tourney is still tough, pretty much every year I have been told by a coach that they actually don't like coming because their kids end of coming home like they were in a street fight (not sure if this is a good thing 😂).  A lot of tough storied teams (Hobart, Penn, Portage) here, the only real change is Perry not being there this year 

No he’s right.. that tourney looks awful this year 

2 hours ago, indianmorg said:

After the brackets came out and being there Saturday it definitely was a down year for the Harvest, but I think awful would be far fetched. Still had some real good matches, including 106 and HWT final.

I,m sure there were teams missing some studs as well . Thought my beloved Kingsmen wrestled pretty well with 4 freshmen . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.