Help make a difference in alot of peoples lives

wrestlinglife94

Hello my name is Andre Richards, I am in the process of getting a location together to start teaching indianapolis inner city kids basics of wrestling, will be having the IPS schools passing fliers soon when location is secure,  will be needing  donations of basic items singlets, head gear, and shoes. Dont have to be pretty at all. Also any schools with old beat up mats they could  get rid of please message  me at 3175291188, or email at richardsfamily215@gmail.com. thank you wrestling family.

Looking to getting these kids away from stealing and guns to snap downs and head locks.  Please help me with my vision.

Edited by wrestlinglife94

Please help me with my goal.  Over 15 time iswa champ , multiple time  all American. Just looking to help these inner city kids of Indianapolis. Too many shootings here. And kids with nothing  positive to look forward to. I've got location  figured out just looking for a school with an old mat they haven't pulled out in years to message  me  and say I'd love to help you. If anybody with any information please. Thanks wrestling family.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.